·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
When you get a call from the son that moved out and he says the fridge has chit itself and of course, he can't afford a new one or someone to look at it. Looks like we will need to buy him a fridge, just something else for him to owe us. 🤬🤬

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
I have just spent, an hour an a half, trying to secure a fridge from the same business but at two different locations.

1st- One at Morayfield...yes we have two. 👏 Can I pay for it now and pickup tomorrow?? Yes, we will send you an SMS with the details. Thank you. Try and pay four times and it won't change the card to a MasterCard. Tried click and collect, so, no stock for 500klms! WTF! 🤬🤬

2nd- North Lakes showing two in stock 👏 ring up and ask... Yep we have two. Can I reserve one and I will get it in the morning but will pay today? Yes. SMS comes through and it's $280 more! 😡 Call them back and........Oh sorry, that was the newer model, hang on.........sorry, we don't have any in stock. :unsure: Hang on, your store stock for that fridge says you do? Melbourne control that Web Site. Well they are idiots! Morayfield have two. I relayed the story to him about that fork up and he said that they definitely do have two, one on the floor and one in stock. Okay, thank you.
Morayfield Hello, can I help you? Yes do you have this fridge in stock? Yes, we have two. :oops: I relay the never ending story to her and then ask can I have one reserved for pickup in the morning?Yes you can and it will have your name on it. 👌 Thank fork for that, because that's an hour n a half of my life, that I will not get back! 🤬

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
What a grub! :unsure:

Foo

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,005 Posts
Cut outs are where the drive skeg sit when it's in the raised position

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,318 Posts
Boxing Day sale at SCA
Got a gift card for xmas
Purchased some car cleaning stuff and chose not to drive down but get it delivered instead as the shop is 20 mins away. Only $5 for delivery.
Well
My stuff was due on the 30th
But they have sent it from the Sunny Coast and now it’s at the airport.
Now there is no expected date for delivery

Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
Boxing Day sale at SCA
Got a gift card for xmas
Purchased some car cleaning stuff and chose not to drive down but get it delivered instead as the shop is 20 mins away. Only $5 for delivery.
Well
My stuff was due on the 30th
But they have sent it from the Sunny Coast and now it’s at the airport.
Now there is no expected date for delivery

Wtf

:unsure: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Didn't you select what store was closest to you?

Foo

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
Spending an hour cleaning bloody roof guttering out. 🤬:poop:

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
My newly crowned tooth had its crown fall off, back at the dentist to have it glued back on

That would pliss me right off. Did you rip them a new arsehole?

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

20601 - 20620 of 20777 Posts