·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,501 Posts
I had a heap of frangipanni cuttings layed out on the lawn in order so I could label them to take to a friend. Found them just piled up in a heap. 🤬
Drying em out for the bubble jar bandit?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,298 Posts
Well supply us with a six pack and we'll be happy. :unsure: 🖕:)

Foo
What just a six pack, at least go for a slab.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,434 Posts
Been running xtm 9" led lights.
Grsat light but lacked distance

Found a 2nd set of led lights that i originally looked at, claime 1800km 1lux.
Wasnt expecting that but better distance than the 300m from xtms.

First they didnt fit inside middle hoop properly, so would need mods to mount.
So decided to try them ontop of bar to test them.

But nope new lights make same distance as xtms but a hell of lot less light output. Mega downgrade.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,501 Posts
Waking up at 0230 for the second day in a row and not being able to get back to sleep. Guess i'll be hitting the water nice and early then....
Im hearing ya..
We must have Foorona virus.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
Forking beer virus and dumb chits bring the mongrel thing in from overseas. Why the hell are they even allowed to keep coming here? I don't care that they maybe residents of here, stop the bastards from coming back to the mainland. 🤬

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
It’s utter bull **** what’s going on. All this panic buying what a great way to spread the virus
I just needed to get some basic things to carry us through till Tuesday and it was just pure madness. 💩

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
98 Posts
I went to pick up our coles click and collect order and the girl there said that the had run out of some items already and that was at 10.30. I then went to get bread rolls from the bakery at 12 and he had sold everything. He said people were buying 4 loaves of bread ffs

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
I went to pick up our coles click and collect order and the girl there said that the had run out of some items already and that was at 10.30. I then went to get bread rolls from the bakery at 12 and he had sold everything. He said people were buying 4 loaves of bread ffs
Yep, same here. :rolleyes:

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,298 Posts
Don't forget to stock up on toilet rolls either you know you need them more than anything else.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,289 Posts
When you don’t have a mum or dad to talk to when a major problem happens.
Thank goodness for a supportive wife and 2/3 kids. (All over 40, one 50).

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,686 Posts
When the power goes out & then comes back just as you decide to start making sandwiches for dinner. Just as well I had a big lunch at a cafe today.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,298 Posts
When the power goes out & then comes back just as you decide to start making sandwiches for dinner. Just as well I had a big lunch at a cafe today.
Toasties.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,686 Posts
When you walk into a shop & spray your hands with the hand sanitiser spray and find the cuts on your fingers you didn't know you had. :eek:

20641 - 20660 of 20777 Posts