Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

20701 - 20720 of 21011 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,549 Posts
Yes, the last few places he stayed at, he let the dogs live in a bedroom. We had to replace the carpet. People on drugs don’t have consequential thought processes.

Reactions: Foo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,755 Posts
So he stands over you and your wife and threatens you?

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,476 Posts
I hear ya bro
Same stuff happens here
On Friday he took his mangy rat to the vet. Gets all these tests done and then rings Mum for payment and of course she paid.
Won’t tell me how much it was because it was lots
I’m not impressed
I have also booked time off for the aussie day weekend but worried about going camping because of the mess we will come home to.
As soon as we turn our back he is having massive parties and then stuff gets damaged or disappears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
16,755 Posts
You both seem like nice guys..Dont know how or why you put yourselves through it.

·
16,755 Posts
You only live once fellas.

Reactions: grumpyone

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,549 Posts
You only live once fellas.
The picture is a lot bigger. There is a large amount that is not out there. We all are actively engaged. When you are 46 and have child’s brain but think you are an adult, things have to be taken carefully. The last time he left, he was manipulated by a bunch of bad druggos, he’s probably very scared of leaving his safe haven. I wouldn’t like to have his death on my hands.
As some say, ‘it’s a ship go’.
No one wins.

·
16,755 Posts
The picture is a lot bigger. There is a large amount that is not out there. We all are actively engaged. When you are 46 and have child’s brain but think you are an adult, things have to be taken carefully. The last time he left, he was manipulated by a bunch of bad druggos, he’s probably very scared of leaving his safe haven. I wouldn’t like to have his death on my hands.
As some say, ‘it’s a ship go’.
No one wins.
I feel sorry for you mate..Drugs are a Bastard, But as I said to my son, you choose your destination

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,415 Posts
My wife's son my stepson at 41 has made contact after 10 yrs of no contact and is blaming his mother for all his problems in life. Yes he is bipolar and a drug user. Says he is bisexual and unable to father children and its her fault. I feel for you guys that actually live with the lads with issues don't know how you do it.

·
16,755 Posts
Havent spoken to my son for best part of 2 years..We know he is still in Ballarat but we dont know where he lives. He has blocked all our numbers and is no longer on social media..
He even has nothing to do with his own sister..We know his place of work and have left letters on his car but he dosent make contact..Problem was he didnt like rules..He thought smoking bongs, taking mdma and eccys with his loser fwit mates was more fun than family interaction. Oh well his loss..He is a big 23 year old now that has made his life choises.. Just glad now he has gone and we dont have to put up with his mood swings and paranoid bullshjt..

·
16,755 Posts
Yes mate..He has to pay his way somehow..a good reality check.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,415 Posts
Havent spoken to my son for best part of 2 years. We know he is still in Ballarat but we dont know where he lives. He has blocked all our numbers and is no longer on social media..
He even has nothing to do with his own sister. We know his place of work and have left letters on his car but he dosent make contact. Problem was he didn't like rules. He thought smoking bongs, taking mdma and eccys with his loser fwit mates was more fun than family interaction. Oh well his loss. He is a big 23 year old now that has made his life choices.. Just glad now he has gone and we don't have to put up with his mood swings and paranoid bullshjt..
I know what that's like I have 2 sons and no contact in 9 yrs from either. no drugs involved though.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,549 Posts
When I left work, I disremembered to hand in my grand master key. Went to open a door to a workshop today. Whole place has been rekeyed. (Nothing to do with me, a cleaner lost their keys).

·
16,755 Posts
Dont think so (but dont tell Foo)..

He will dob me into the epa.:p

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
Registered
nissan
2,413 Posts
Has this been resolved yet?

Probably blows less than my CRuD.
Sort of, my rent money was handed back to me this morning and I was told to get a tilt tray to move my caravan out.
Got a new place sorted at more than double the rent so starting to work out what I have to do to move.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,233 Posts
Sort of, my rent money was handed back to me this morning and I was told to get a tilt tray to move my caravan out.
Got a new place sorted at more than double the rent so starting to work out what I have to do to move.

Ah ok. I just read this thread earlier today and seen you coulda done with a genny of which I could have loaned.

·
16,755 Posts

Shjt....
I was just past 1/2 way with that gen..

Reactions: Marko_SJ
20701 - 20720 of 21011 Posts