20761 - 20780 of 21013 Posts

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,069 Posts
Pretty rooted

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Boom tish
But yeah, my money is on a repairable write off as it is pretty munted.
The towie reckoned it was one of the best efforts he'd seen.
The photo really doesn't show how far back the center of it has been pushed as it's all been formed around the engine.
His head hit just above the passenger headlight, so have got him dead center.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,712 Posts
Boom tish
But yeah, my money is on a repairable write off as it is pretty munted.
The towie reckoned it was one of the best efforts he'd seen.
The photo really doesn't show how far back the center of it has been pushed as it's all been formed around the engine.
His head hit just above the passenger headlight, so have got him dead center.

I bent the right hand top rail on a truck bullbar after hitting two big reds one night north west of Boggabilla. They stood above the height of the bonnet by about 300mm. :eek: Massive animals and would rip you to pieces in a flash.

Foo

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,242 Posts
They make their own rules
We are in salary but with time sheets and the doc our pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They sound pretty scummy. No wonder when they plonked money down to buy a car it was a Hilux.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,802 Posts
45's next post... Goes something like "that is the only thing you have ever sprayed"
Is that what you thunk of me Wendel ??
Seriously..
Most of the new shjt boxes on the road now adays the indicators cant be seen unless they are head on..
For some reason the manufacturers are all putting the indicators on the inner side of the headlghts which makes them nearly impossible to see in roundabouts.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,712 Posts
Seriously..
Most of the new shjt boxes on the road now adays the indicators cant be seen unless they are head on..
For some reason the manufacturers are all putting the indicators on the inner side of the headlghts which makes them nearly impossible to see in roundabouts.
Thank you! (y) I have said this before but was told I'm imagining things! :rolleyes: Just yesterday, I went to take off through a round about and nearly drove into a car that had the indicator on the inside and wasn't visible till he turned more into the round about. 🤬

Foo

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,242 Posts
Seriously..
Or on the air dam.... 1 and a half ft from the headlight (which is off and foglights being used)

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,512 Posts
Thank you! (y) I have said this before but was told I'm imagining things! :rolleyes: Just yesterday, I went to take off through a round about and nearly drove into a car that had the indicator on the inside and wasn't visible till he turned more into the round about.

Foo
Yep yep yep
See it’s not just me that can’t see them

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,436 Posts
Come to s.a we don't use them.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,712 Posts
Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,712 Posts
Forking yard is as good as done now. 🖕 To bloody hot for anymore to be done, so I jumped in the pool and did some sweeping and get body temp down. :poop: 🖕

Foo

·
Here To Be Entertained
12,069 Posts
My Motherinlaw has the bigger one. It’s about 5 years old now.
It goes faster than my JD but with that fixed rear axle turning is a biatch. They need a diff.

Yeah, this turning isn't the best, but this one does turn better than the little one.
It has the unlocking diff, but I don't have the pin to unlock it and keep it unlocked. The bloke I bought it off has only ever used it with both wheels engaged

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,512 Posts
Yeah, this turning isn't the best, but this one does turn better than the little one.
It has the unlocking diff, but I don't have the pin to unlock it and keep it unlocked. The bloke I bought it off has only ever used it with both wheels engaged
I will have to investigate to see if the MIL can have hers unlocked.

·
Here To Be Entertained
12,069 Posts
I will have to investigate to see if the MIL can have hers unlocked.

If you have a look at the "passenger" side wheel, it will look something like this.

In the pic it would be disengaged. The clip across the top flicks down and the "hub" is spring loaded so engages then has drive to both wheels.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,512 Posts
If you have a look at the "passenger" side wheel, it will look something like this.

View attachment 527822

In the pic it would be disengaged. The clip across the top flicks down and the "hub" is spring loaded so engages then has drive to both wheels.

View attachment 527823
Thanks for that.
Mr Greenfield was a unique individual and had some different ideas.
He once told me that Rover stole all his ideas like the disc that the blades are attached to and the belt drive heel toe system.
Was good for a chat and had plenty of flash cars to talk about.
The MIL’s mower doesn’t have head lights like yours and we find that heel toe thing deadly as it responds so fast, unlike our hydrostatic drive on the JD .

·
Here To Be Entertained
12,069 Posts
Thanks for that.
Mr Greenfield was a unique individual and had some different ideas.
He once told me that Rover stole all his ideas like the disc that the blades are attached to and the belt drive heel toe system.
Was good for a chat and had plenty of flash cars to talk about.
The MIL’s mower doesn’t have head lights like yours and we find that heel toe thing deadly as it responds so fast, unlike our hydrostatic drive on the JD .

@Yeti's Beast I picked up a clip from the mower shop on the way home yesterday and can indeed confirm turning circle is massively improved with it disengaged. Spent $2 on the clip = winning 🍻
Then spent an extra $100 buying 2 new front tyres as I didn't have any cash for the $2 and would feel a right knob putting $2 on card = losing :rolleyes:

20761 - 20780 of 21013 Posts