Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21001 - 21020 of 21235 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
576 Posts
What pees me right off.
A car pulling out infront of my truck, Doing absolutely everything I can to avoid her but ended up with a side swipe, was that or a power pole...
All good she accepted "responsibility".
Now trying to get my truck (8mths old) to originally condition. WHAT A FRUITING JOKE.

In the process she hit my steer tyre, and bullbar (just repainted literally). I now requiring a wheel alignment, plus other stuff. Which comes to my issue, you cannot re align the front end with 2 tyre in different states of wear, which was highlighted in the quote.

BUTTTTTYYY No, they only want to pay for 1 tyre AND a percentage due to wear, yet there only 5mths old.

I was, well I thought I was doing the right thing in under quotation of the damage. eg bullbar, i would prefer to work the loss time. But now talking with a arrogant "accessory agent" they can pay the bloody LOT.
unfortunately I have to start all over again, using my insurance company.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,087 Posts
What pees me right off.
A car pulling out infront of my truck, Doing absolutely everything I can to avoid her but ended up with a side swipe, was that or a power pole...
All good she accepted "responsibility".
Now trying to get my truck (8mths old) to originally condition. WHAT A FRUITING JOKE.

In the process she hit my steer tyre, and bullbar (just repainted literally). I now requiring a wheel alignment, plus other stuff. Which comes to my issue, you cannot re align the front end with 2 tyre in different states of wear, which was highlighted in the quote.

BUTTTTTYYY No, they only want to pay for 1 tyre AND a percentage due to wear, yet there only 5mths old.

I was, well I thought I was doing the right thing in under quotation of the damage. eg bullbar, i would prefer to work the loss time. But now talking with a arrogant "accessory agent" they can pay the bloody LOT.
unfortunately I have to start all over again, using my insurance company.
Don’t be the nice guy. Gets you nothing. Those days have long gone.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,087 Posts
Went to put the trailer on to take some greenwaste to the tip. Hmm, bit down in the back of the patrol, better put some air in the airbags, one went up ok, the other, no pressure. Looks like a job with the soapy water, hopefully only a stone cut in the line.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,130 Posts
Went to put the trailer on to take some greenwaste to the tip. Hmm, bit down in the back of the patrol, better put some air in the airbags, one went up ok, the other, no pressure. Looks like a job with the soapy water, hopefully only a stone cut in the line.
Or a fitting leaking? :unsure: So they are two separate lines as in no balance valve so that if one goes to crap, the other drops also, so that you don't look like a some retard that has disconnected the sway bar on the back and it's trying to fall over around a corner? 🙄

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,087 Posts
Yes, seperate, you see on the back of tow vehicles two valve caps. One bag can still keep the vehicle level.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,130 Posts
3hrs time, I'm getting more cancers cut off me. Got a call from the Dr on Tuesday saying, we need to cut that out of your ear and off the hand. :poop:

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,130 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,130 Posts
My gorgeous head is still firmly attached, and there's no need to remove it. Unlike some people who need to be carved up every other week.
:unsure: 🤣🤣

Foo

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,087 Posts
Bills, rates and a car insurance turned up today, my phone that I purchased refurbished in 2014 is playing up so I purchased another refurbished one, oh, and I bought some fishing gear. 👍 Filled up a bottle of my best rum, someone saw a cigarette butt floating in it, one litre of rum poured down the sink, if I wouldn’t drink it, I don’t expect anyone else to. The person who returned the bottle got a real cranky teacher serve. Don’t think that’ll happen again.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,130 Posts
Reactions: grumpyone

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,087 Posts

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,820 Posts
When you walk up to your work bench and step on the feckn great water dragon that's decided to lie there that you didn't see. Change of undies required.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,087 Posts
When you walk up to your work bench and step on the feckn great water dragon that's decided to lie there that you didn't see. Change of undies required.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Better than the snakes you have but don’t see.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,824 Posts
Nearly had a head on today out near Canungra
Young guy in a ute coming down the mountain too fast in the rain doing the old full left, full right trick going side to side trying to control it on the slippery corner.
Ended up doing a 180 in front of me and sliding off the road sideways into the guard rail.
I stopped see how he was and besides having damaged both sides of his ute and being stuck backward down the embankment. He was fine but I think he needs new undies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21001 - 21020 of 21235 Posts