Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21261 - 21280 of 21314 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Went to bed last night with a clean pool and this morning it looks like this. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
IMG20210501060715.jpg

IMG20210501060635.jpg

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Poor design. 😖🤬

Reactions: Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Poor design. 😖🤬
Yep, what idiot sets the pool lower than the ground above it, unless they put a drainage system in around the pool? :unsure: A :poop:head designer, that's who! 🤬:rolleyes:

Foo

Reactions: grumpyone

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,547 Posts
So had to be at airport two hours before flight this morning, to have my nasal cavities gouged to check for Covid.

The queue got that long, and people weren’t getting there early enough and apparently 20 people couldn’t make the flight on time.

Not my problem, I wasn’t one of them.

Fly to Karratha, then, when on bus for two hour drive to site, they find three people without blue arm bands they give you at screening.

One bloke who clearly didn’t look like the sharpest tool in the shed, says he didn’t know anything about screening.

Sure, it’s only been happening for a year.

So they get a lecture and are here on site!!! Wtf???

If just one person untested is allowed on site doesn’t it defeat the whole purpose?

Should have been put on next plane home as far as I’m concerned, not impressed.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,014 Posts
Update: anniversary present purchased because I was "busy getting firewood" this morning.

I did also get some firewood, but it was 12 redgum sleepers and they were a 10 minute drive away, definitely did not take me the 3 hours that she thinks it did.

She suspects nothing that I know of... might have gotten away with it.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Update: anniversary present purchased because I was "busy getting firewood" this morning.

I did also get some firewood, but it was 12 redgum sleepers and they were a 10 minute drive away, definitely did not take me the 3 hours that she thinks it did.

Yeah or that's what she wants you to think. 🤣 🤣

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Asylum seekers. (Illegal immigrants).

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,237 Posts

MQ or MK??

·
1986 SD33T SWB
11,014 Posts
Final update: appears I have gotten away with it.
Or I haven't, and this event is being stored away for a future argument.... we'll see.

MQ or MK??
I towed it with an MK.... unfortunately I did not pick up another one though.
I used to pick up decent, driving, minimal rust cars for $2k or less, lucky to find rusty POS with more than 3 usable parts for that now, "good" ones are asking well into decent GQ&GU money.
I like them, but they ain't worth that much.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Power bill came in. Since the arrival of the tenant, it’s risen by about $80 a quarter. 🤬🙄 He does pay his rent though.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,571 Posts
Power bill came in. Since the arrival of the tenant, it’s risen by about $80 a quarter. 🤬🙄 He does pay his rent though.
That's only $1.12 a day stop complaining.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
$1.12 is $1.12 when you’re an OAP.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,845 Posts
My laptop has died 😥 Shouldn't complain, it's at least 10 years old, still running Windows 7. Will have to make a trip up to Coffs in the next few days to find a replacement. Deciding whether to get another laptop or get a tablet, only use it for Interwebs, email & the occasional word document & spreadsheet.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Thought he was moving out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So did I, hasn’t happened yet. 🙄 He was supposed to be gone before I started treatment. 😖

·
1986 SD33T SWB
11,014 Posts
My laptop has died 😥 Shouldn't complain, it's at least 10 years old, still running Windows 7. Will have to make a trip up to Coffs in the next few days to find a replacement. Deciding whether to get another laptop or get a tablet, only use it for Interwebs, email & the occasional word document & spreadsheet.
Windows with a touchscreen is clunky compared to Android/iOS.
Using MS office mobile on an Android/iOS tablet is okayish for basic stuff.

Tablet on screen keyboards are universally terrible.

Windows is still much more powerful and intuitive for stuff like file management compared to Android, iOS is a downright joke in comparison.
Something like an MS Surface could be a good compromise, has a little dock thingy with a keyboard and track pad when you want it, and its just a larger than normal tablet without it.

21261 - 21280 of 21314 Posts