Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21281 - 21300 of 21314 Posts

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,845 Posts
The MS Surface looks ideal, but way out of my budget, hope to get something for less than $1k.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
New one for what cheeses me off. Staying up all night can't sleep. When I was younger I would love to be able to stay awake like this, but now I'm five nights in a row of having heavy duty steroids treatment. I'm tired but the brain just don't switch off. Then if I do get sleepy and lay down, I feel nauseous or wake up busting for a piss.

Good news tomorrow is the last big dose day then thank goodness, I get a week off to catch up with sleep.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Trust me, I know what you’re going through. 😖
They said these tables will make me feel better, but also anything from hyper, to sicotic, to anxiety, to depressed or just downright fatigue. Well all of the above mixture is doing my head in. Looking forward to a break in the dose.

@Leethal , I wish you could tell me what button to hit to flip my circuit breaker and shut the brain off at night.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
I’ve redeveloped acne and other physical changes. I now have my main meal mid arvo.

Reactions: geordie4x4

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,547 Posts
Love how you all just assume I tripped out the whole plant lol

I was merely an innocent bystander, a spent cartridge on the highway of life.

A Rio guy did it, and I was in hysterics (on the inside) at the fear in his body language.

No big deal plant wasn’t running anyway, there’s a shut down on. Still... it’s always better when someone else owes a slab 😇

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,014 Posts
The MS Surface looks ideal, but way out of my budget, hope to get something for less than $1k.
Just had a look - they've gone up in price a bit since I last looked. Range has grown too.

Lenovo Yoga range might fit the bill, they don't have removable keyboards so they'll be a bit bigger and heavier, but it does flip out of the way.
Once again, haven't looked at prices on those in a while though...

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Love how you all just assume I tripped out the whole plant lol

I was merely an innocent bystander, a spent cartridge on the highway of life.

A Rio guy did it, and I was in hysterics (on the inside) at the fear in his body language.

No big deal plant wasn’t running anyway, there’s a shut down on. Still... it’s always better when someone else owes a slab 😇
You just stood there saying...........Flip that one flip that one. 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Haven't loaded any grain in two n a half years because of all the continued stuff around and stuff ups. Well the boss decided that seeing as money is a bit tight, we'd, I mean me, would do some. Well fork me dead, it has picked up were it finished and the two places that have been given to us, I've had the same response = not happening due to won't be any left and the 2nd one being, I haven't been told about the loading and you're the 5th truck to ring this morning! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
583 Posts
Haven't loaded any grain in two n a half years because of all the continued stuff around and stuff ups. Well the boss decided that seeing as money is a bit tight, we'd, I mean me, would do some. Well fork me dead, it has picked up were it finished and the two places that have been given to us, I've had the same response = not happening due to won't be any left and the 2nd one being, I haven't been told about the loading and you're the 5th truck to ring this morning! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Foo

Reason why I've been doing this same ol job for 20yrs. In my young days I did the flat deck, tippers, fire wood, dirt, fertiliser etc, general crap, chooks, concert. Absolutely hated most of it, some of those allocators and fork lift drivers did my head in.

I run my own race now (to a degree) unload reload myself, when I want, if I'm tired I just pull up no questions asked.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,897 Posts
Just had a look - they've gone up in price a bit since I last looked. Range has grown too.

Lenovo Yoga range might fit the bill, they don't have removable keyboards so they'll be a bit bigger and heavier, but it does flip out of the way.
Once again, haven't looked at prices on those in a while though...
I have one for work. Good little pc/ tablet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,845 Posts
Looked at the yoga ones, only about double my budget, I'm an unemployed bum don't forget. My current one runs a first generation Core i3 chip & I think, only 4Mb ram, so anything will be faster. Will check some out tomorrow, will either go 15.6" screen with i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 chip or drop down to 14" screen with i5 or Ryzen 5 chip. Those are around the $8-900 Mark.

21281 - 21300 of 21314 Posts