·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
Spinstagram logarithms. My account has been frozen, because I said give yaself an uppercut to someone that I know that did something or didn't do something that they should have. Stupid Suckerberger and his logarithms!

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,761 Posts
Spinstagram logarithms. My account has been frozen, because I said give yaself an uppercut to someone that I know that did something or didn't do something that they should have. Stupid Suckerberger and his logarithms!

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
It does say to conduct yourself in a kind and friendly manner.
Guess you better cancel your account then huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts

Can’t see that happening. 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,279 Posts
Wife had a turn while we were out walking this morning. She's been in the ED since 8:00am having heart tests & chest X-ray. After 2 hours she overheard the guy in the next bed admit to the nurses that he lied about Covid when he came in & tells them he tested positive 8 days ago. He's put my wife & all the staff at risk and they've had to deep clean the entire ED. The bastard needs to be kicked out and taken to goal & the key thrown away.

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,878 Posts
Hope your wife is ok Woolley.

As for the muppet next door, that kind of selfishness infuriates me. If anyone in that ward gets Covid and it’s confirmed to be from him (dna of the virus) the dlckhead should be charged with attempted murder. Make an example of some moron and maybe others will sit up and take notice.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,279 Posts
She's had a bad run in the last week. Had a colonoscopy and gastroscopy last week & they found a tumour, hopefully benign, that will need surgery to remove. Had a CT scan yesterday & had a reaction to the tracer dye. Now the heart problem & Covid exposure today. She's not a happy camper at the moment and I'm not allowed into the hospital.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
161 Posts
Wife had a turn while we were out walking this morning. She's been in the ED since 8:00am having heart tests & chest X-ray. After 2 hours she overheard the guy in the next bed admit to the nurses that he lied about Covid when he came in & tells them he tested positive 8 days ago. He's put my wife & all the staff at risk and they've had to deep clean the entire ED. The bastard needs to be kicked out and taken to goal & the key thrown away.
Our daughter has been in Redcliff hospital since boxing day with 3 broken bones in her ankle and a broken femur waiting for operation.
First a week nurse was close contact co she was placed isolated then moved into a ward with 2 older men one is 95 with a broke hip and has covid, so a week later last Friday she gets the all clear and the operation is on this afternoon hopefully, if the RAT test comes back negative.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
Hope your wife is on the mend quickly Wooly. 🤞 As for that bastard beside her, give the oxygen thief a real mouth full when she leaves, if he's still there! 🤬

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts

I was being kind you bloody trol. 🖕 😇

Foo

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,279 Posts
Well it wasn't a heart attack, but something's not right, so have to take her up to Coffs for a heart stress test tomorrow.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,279 Posts
When you say she had a turn, do you mean fainting/dizzy/etc? Or chest pains? Or something else entirely?
She felt faint, dizzy & breathless with pins & needles in her feet & hands.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,999 Posts
Hope the boss is ok Woolly..Tis an awful feeling when loved ones get sick and you dont know what's wrong. :(

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
You have to wonder about the thinking of these grain depots. Instead of getting the trucks tared off and around for loading one after the other, they have the loader operator calling up, where's the next truck. WTF! 🙄

Foo

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,761 Posts
@Yeti's Beast, how's your wife going with her health problems?
@62woollybugger ; Had blood tests , now waiting the results and then wait for the hospital to call her in for more tests.
How’s this though.
Because it was a hospital requested test, we have to pay for each test-3 x
So that’s $80 each
If a GP had prescribed them it would of been free!
Health wise , she is better but still a bit giddy with headaches.
She has one numb toe which is odd.
I guess time will tell but at the moment she is loving bed rest.

22621 - 22640 of 22756 Posts