Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
23361 - 23380 of 23490 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
10,207 Posts
Are their different types of cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
.To be eligible for a South Australian Seniors Card, you must meet all three of the following eligibility criteria: > You are 60 years of age or over > You are a permanent resident of South Australia > You are not working more than 20 hours per week in paid employment (or do not work at all). Hours can be averaged over a 12 month period

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
3,586 Posts
Are their different types of cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There are also private "Old Farts' Groups" that issue cards according to their own criteria, which offer benefits that these organisations have negotiated for their members.

However a lot of businesses don't look very hard, assume it's a proper Seniors Card and give you discounts anyway.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,337 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,337 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Finally got to sleep, only to be woken with the announcement , the kitchen sink is blocked. 😖 Lots of plunger work and many jugs of boiling water, I may have fixed it. 🙏🤞

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,520 Posts
Down in Shytney again this week & had to catch a train this morning. Couldn't believe how many people not wearing masks, despite it being a finable offence for not wearing one. If they policed it, the NSW gubment would be debt free in a week.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,337 Posts
Down in Shytney again this week & had to catch a train this morning. Couldn't believe how many people not wearing masks, despite it being a finable offence for not wearing one. If they policed it, the NSW gubment would be debt free in a week.
You can nuke a co.ckroach and won't kill it. 🤣🤣😇

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
You can nuke a co.ckroach and won't kill it. 🤣🤣😇

Foo
Allegedly, I’ve seen the video of the tests, the little suckers actually run around the hot spots from the microwave.

Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23,380 ·
2 things.
1. Queensland roads, just came up the new england, once you cross the border into queensland it dramatically deteriorates.
2. Morons, coming up the range I'm sitting on 103-4k in a 100k zone, we hit an up hill overtaking section and I go past a slower vehicle, a 4by that had been following me rockets past at the close of the lane then slows to 100k, then up and down, the moron was in a V8 cruiser FFS and that youtuber reckons patrol owners are bogans, eventually got past the idiot.

23361 - 23380 of 23490 Posts