Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
24041 - 24060 of 24096 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,041 ·
Some roundabouts are that small my Patrol cant go around them. :rolleyes:
Had my tyres rotated recently and once again said to the guys 'I hate roundabouts', he said some couriers are only getting 12-15,000k from their tyres due to roundabouts and tight narrow streets, he said it didn't matter whether they were cheap or dear tyres!

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
Our Aldi one is a PITA, no one seems to know the rule about queuing on a roundabout. 🤬

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
Farqwits that drive on the roundabout and don’t let any traffic pass. 😡😡😡

Reactions: Foo

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,462 Posts
He must have a truckload of sand up there, turning circle for Triton is 11.8m, GU Patrol is 12.2m, a whopping 400mm more.:rolleyes:
Probably shouldn't drive an MK wagon or ute then at 14.2m.

Amazingly that makes the 13m of a Toyota Coaster bus look pretty impressive.

·
Registered
nissan
98 Posts
i did lots of googling trying to find an engine for the mower,a few in stock but after a few calls nothing in stock.a mate gave me a parts motor he was given a few years ago that apparently leaked water.when it turned up it wasn’t seized but had water in 1 cylinder,with a quick hone & valve grind got some compression.a bit of other crap and googled up a wiring diagram just to find different colour wires.still went through it an found I had faded wires & was holding things around the wrong way.petrol down plug holes got a cough & splutter.will get new head gasket & see what happens Kawasaki water cooled motor

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,462 Posts
Not in Vic there won't be. Already a public holiday on the Friday.
If I do a half day this Saturday I'll have 3 days in lieu owed, and its a 3 day week.

Would have been perfect if I wasn't flat out until at least November.

Reactions: Foo
24041 - 24060 of 24096 Posts