Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
24081 - 24096 of 24096 Posts

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,462 Posts
Ah! You just can't keep a good man down, lol.
Sure can keep a bank balance down though lol.
Those parts, seals and gaskets that seem cheap tend to add up very quickly.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts
Being Friday and two batteries have chit themselves in the truck, right at the last unload place. 🤬🤬

Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,083 ·

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: grumpyone

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
Being Friday and two batteries have chit themselves in the truck, right at the last unload place. 🤬🤬

Foo
Give Brad a call, he’s on holiday so will have time to deliver. 🤔😉

·
Registered
nissan
628 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Only $150k, ha ha. but nice
I have mates working the quads out of Hedland for $200k PLUS. but they have stupid work calendars IMHO.

I think the industry has alot to answer for though and why it's were it is. Even now with the heavily reforming industry they are going from 1 extreme to just a different extreme.

Love my profession, but something I learnt many many moons ago..

Interstate truck driving is NOT a job, it's a life style

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
If the owners are paying their drivers that much, they must be doing alright, then how are the cattle owners doing?
No wonder steak is expensive.
I don’t begrudge anyone making a quid.
Anyone want to buy a 48 year old who definitely hasn't been worked out. Should be plenty of work left in him. 🙄

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
How can you legally drive 75 hours per week? 😳

·
Registered
nissan
628 Posts
How can you legally drive 75 hours per week? 😳
Easy with BFM, 70 per week, 140 per fortnight. (the law). But to be fair I did add a extra 5hrs because, let's be real how many people put in exactly what they do..

Then there's NT and WA. I can work 15hrs to 17 hrs per day, max of 45hrs in 3 days.

More to it than that, but I can smash out well over 75hrs per week, and do.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
Must be nice to be young. 😎 I remember a coupla years ago 😉, bride and I were working 7 job’s between us, up early and home late. And now we have a 48 year old who’s only ambition in life is his next bong, living with us and showing no indication of moving.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
12,567 Posts
Must be nice to be young. I remember a coupla years ago , bride and I were working 7 job’s between us, up early and home late. And now we have a 48 year old who’s only ambition in life is his next bong, living with us and showing no indication of moving.
And I have 2 of his clones here. Please take them off my hands. You have proved your tolerance over the last 48 years, i can’t put up with them for that long. 24 years has been bad enough.
They will be at the HB bus station at 6. Don’t be late !
They will be awake by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

24081 - 24096 of 24096 Posts