Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
24621 - 24640 of 24685 Posts

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Hate to tell you this but everything they said and did is fully within the rules and is how the world works now.
Times have changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Don't care, they were trying to run rough shot over us and now the property is $50 a week less! 🖕 🖕

Foo

· I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
Received an email from my electricity supplier, I’m getting a new meter (free) that will be read remotely and my account will be monthly, to reduce ’bill shock’, this is more than likely a euphemism for ‘the price of electricity is going up’.

· Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
4,461 Posts
Received an email from my electricity supplier, I’m getting a new meter (free) that will be read remotely and my account will be monthly, to reduce ’bill shock’, this is more than likely a euphemism for ‘the price of electricity is going up’.
No, it means "We want to sack the meter readers so we can claim an efficiency bonus."

The price of electricity going up is separate.

Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
No, it means "We want to sack the meter readers so we can claim an efficiency bonus."

The price of electricity going up is a separate bonus.
Fixed.

· Registered
No Patrol :(
3,984 Posts
Some mongrel has dumped about 6 young roosters in our place. They're running around all the neighbouring properties as well, which makes them hard to catch. Went down the garden yesterday to find they'd spread my compost piles all over the place.🤬🤬

Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
Some mongrel has dumped about 6 young roosters in our place. They're running around all the neighbouring properties as well, which makes them hard to catch. Went down the garden yesterday to find they'd spread my compost piles all over the place.🤬🤬
Winner winner, chicken dinner.

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Tastes like chicken. 🤤🤣🤣😇

Foo

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Getting an Email after I start back at work, saying my car will be ready for pick up next week and asking me to sign papers for rego and send back. I don't have a forking printer and scanner in the bloody truck. 🤬

Foo

Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
Getting an Email after I start back at work, saying my car will be ready for pick up next week and asking me to sign papers for rego and send back. I don't have a forking printer and scanner in the bloody truck. 🤬

Foo
Easy peasy. Limit of five per customer.

• Wow
  • Helpful
Reactions: 45/70 and Foo

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,633 ·
Drug addicted Fwits. There is a house not far from me from which drugs were dealt several years ago, cops became involved and the guy took off before they got him, the second person at the house was still living there, cut a long story short, the house is a mess, termites had gotten hold, and nothing had been done in the yard for those years (and probably more, a total mess when I looked over the fence) anyway the bank foreclosed and the person had to leave, that was almost a month ago. Guess what? The moron had 3 cats and they have shot through without considering the cats. I was walking past today and one of the cats came down the drive to meet me, very friendly. I walked back home and got a can of food and gave it to them. I heard from someone else that the RSPCA had been notified by a neaighbour and they were told to contact the council, the council was contacted and they were told to contact the RSPCA. Don't know what to do now, sad.
Cat Gesture Carnivore Grass Felidae

Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

Cat Road surface Carnivore Grey Asphalt

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,635 ·
No wonder why I like animals more than people when some people can do this to their so called PETS????????

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,637 ·
RSPCA will send them to the farm..
They are not interested, ring rspca and they say ring council, ring council and they say ring rspca, wtf, no one really cares.

· Registered
No Patrol :(
3,984 Posts
Try looking for private animal shelters in your area. We got our boy from a woman that ran a private cat rescue centre from her home.

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,639 ·
Try looking for private animal shelters in your area. We got our boy from a woman that ran a private cat rescue centre from her home.
The issue is if you don't own the cat you can't do anything and there are 3 of them. The there is over near Kawana.

I think the Tabby has sight issues in its right eye, not clear and when it walks it steps a little unusual.

24621 - 24640 of 24685 Posts