Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 21013 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Threads about what cheeses me off, thats what cheeses me off.
I think you have me confused with someone who gives a F***.

old people on mobility scooters who think you have to give way to them when they are driving on the road,farkin oxygen thieves.

Hmmmmmm! this could be you one day with flames painted down the side.

As for me, it's family on my Fathers side and people who don't know how to spell or punctuate correctly :p.

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,061 Posts
I think you have me confused with someone who gives a F***.

Hmmmmmm! this could be you one day with flames painted down the side.

As for me, it's family on my Fathers side and people who don't know how to spell or punctuate correctly :p.
tHa,ts a littel harsch Geutwo?

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Slow drivers, sitting 10-20klm under the speed limit!!!

Reactions: 1 person

·
Premium Member
nissan
6,940 Posts
Goddam Good Friday. The shops are shut, Dan's is shut. My life is ruined. I have to plan ahead 'cos the useless Christians have foisted their mad ideology onto me. They should have their nuts cut off.
I don't see anyone foisting their ideology on anybody else. What I do see is a paid day off work and your complaining?

Cheers,

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I don't see anyone foisting their ideology on anybody else. What I do see is a paid day off work and your complaining?

Cheers,
You forget that every weekend is a long weekend for guy's like Esty and I. :):):):) and we make no apologies for this, well I don't anyway..........

tHa,ts a littel harsch Geutwo?
Which part? :rolleyes:

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,755 Posts
When you walk outside and you relise that your gas HWS has 5hit its self like I just did tonight.:(

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
People who think the world owes them a living and that govts should provide them with everything while never lifting a finger for themselves.

People who show no consideration for others (like walking 4 abreast down a foot path and expecting everyone else to get out of their way).

People who are intolerant.

So, that's about 99% of humans then ...

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
People who think the world owes them a living and that govts should provide them with everything while never lifting a finger for themselves.

People who show no consideration for others (like walking 4 abreast down a foot path and expecting everyone else to get out of their way).

People who are intolerant.

So, that's about 99% of humans then ...
In this world are you one of the 1% remaining, or are you saying that none of us are perfect. I believe your theory is correct mostly. Apart from one thing.

In the real world everyone at varying stages appears unreasonable for what ever reasons in many situations. This then causes other people to get Cheesed off. In these situations I wonder who really is intolerant. Probably both parties.

Good for a bitch though.

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Caravans, trucks or vehicles, in any order that travel bunched up at between 80KMH/100KMH in a 110KMH zone without any intention of passing each other. Therefore not giving anyone behind a chance to leapfrog gradually around them. This happened to me today travelling from Perth back to Albany. Got stuck in this scenario for 110km. Man was I cheesed off.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
Human stupidity, fools, churchies knocking on my door, selfish inconciderate people, not being able to have a drink through the week if I want one.

That will do for starters.

Foo

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,417 Posts
family on my Fathers side and people who don't know how to spell or punctuate correctly :p.
Errr... That's "Father's" with an apostrophe... ;-)

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,417 Posts
I get cheesed off at F-tard underlings at work who put in official complaints about you because they are intellectually incapable of understanding the difference between bullying and sarcasm...

And in laws who park on the FKING LAWN when there is a perfectly good road out the front...

And mates who ask you to do something to their car for them, costs you several hundred dollars, they assure you they will be there to pay up on the weekend... A month ago... And you're still out of pocket...

Spare parts interpreters who couldn't interpret a bloody lunch order...

Fish that go on holidays when you go fishing to their normal spot...

Dcik heads with 'Nissan recovery vehicle' stickers on bunky old toyata surfs... Who won't look you in the eye at traffic lights no matter how much you glare at them...

Teenagers who think the world owes them a living, and genuinely get pissed off that you refuse to make them dinner if they didn't do last night's dishes...

Teenagers who genuinely are puzzled that you put dog crap on their pillow because you are fed up with them not cleaning it up from the back lawn even though that was the deal when you got the dog...

Ok I'll stop thinking about it now :)

21 - 40 of 21013 Posts