Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

41 - 60 of 21013 Posts

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,960 Posts
People who think the world owes them a living and that govts should provide them with everything while never lifting a finger for themselves.

People who show no consideration for others (like walking 4 abreast down a foot path and expecting everyone else to get out of their way).

People who are intolerant.

So, that's about 99% of humans then ...
I go into Melbourne CBD 2 days a week and you quickly become used to this shyte.
Asians are the worst offenderswhen walking in a group. Walking 4 abreast, stopping regularly for NO FKN REASON and walking impossibly slow when they do walk. I've taken to walking through them now, being stuck behind a group of people taking up an entire footpath really started to grate on me after the 10th or so time it happened.

Oh, another thing that cheeses me off: Melbourne CBD in general. Too many people, everyone drives like a halfwit, too many cyclists (and half of them run red lights) and the trains are always packed.
I hate the trains too.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
'I take it you're the village whinger?'

Dude. This is a 'whinge thread.' In a 'whinge thread' you whinge. N'est-ce pas?

The real reason this thread was started is because the moderators are trying to drum up interest in the face of falling participation due to the Communist takeover.

(Heh, heh, heh. Snark, snark, snark.)

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
In this world are you one of the 1% remaining, or are you saying that none of us are perfect. I believe your theory is correct mostly. Apart from one thing.

In the real world everyone at varying stages appears unreasonable for what ever reasons in many situations. This then causes other people to get Cheesed off. In these situations I wonder who really is intolerant. Probably both parties.

Good for a bitch though.
Wow, Sid fcukin Serious ...

This thread is about what cheeses ME off, I don't give a fark what cheeses others off.

And yes, I am in the 1%. I can be unreasonable when I want something for sure, but I am also tolerant, courteous, generous and mindful of others.

Reactions: Franky73

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I also get holes in my cheese when ppl that have been driving at 10-30kmh below the limit decide it's race time at every overtaking lane. This epidemic has no boundaries. From pimply L platers to somebody in their 100's. And once those lanes go back to 1 everyone resettles back to their original pace. Preparing for the next race.

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
People that think there poo poo's dont stink cheeses me of....... ;) ;)

Reactions: Foo

·
Creepy Lurker
nissan
542 Posts
I also get holes in my cheese when ppl that have been driving at 10-30kmh below the limit decide it's race time at every overtaking lane. This epidemic has no boundaries. From pimply L platers to somebody in their 100's. And once those lanes go back to 1 everyone resettles back to their original pace. Preparing for the next race.
I second these sentiments.

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,407 Posts
I had some old fart with high pants walk straight in front of me at the shopping centre today.
I was in a hurry to get my cans of spray paint and this old guy just blocks the walkway!
I try to overtake but he just sticks his cane out and grumbles!
The spray cans are at the front checkouts but he gets there first and demands that the operator stops serving the person and help him choose laundry powder. There is only one checkout open so the guy calls for help on the PA.

No one comes.

I join the line to get the paint (its locked in the cage). The line doesn't move.
More people start lining up.

I go look for another store dude, and there is this old guy arguing with the store guy about how the detergent is the same price as foodland and it should be cheaper (I was in cheap as chips).
I head back to the front to join the end of the queue.

The old guy goes to leave the store empty handed and pissed off. He barges thru the people lining up telling us we should show more respect.

I was so close to side kicking him with my steel capped boots...

Ahh that's better..

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

·
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
I'm with ya on that one Dronus. You want respect first you have to show respect.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,634 Posts
They are my biggest annoyance whilst driving long distances. I had that for 700km a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan patrol
425 Posts
ALP voters who don't like LNP voters...lmao.

All aside...I dislike any politician! They are all equally worthless!

·
Registered
nissan
2,994 Posts
City people. Always in a rush, won't even hold a ****ing door open for you and when you hold open for them you don't even get a grunt of acknowledgement or a look in the eye let alone a "thanks".

Also, most Chevron employees.

·
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
City people. Always in a rush, won't even hold a ****ing door open for you and when you hold open for them you don't even get a grunt of acknowledgement or a look in the eye let alone a "thanks".

Also, most Chevron employees.
Oi ...

Fark off ya cheesy crunt, I'm a senior manager with Chevron ... :angryfir: :angryfir:

(although, technically only a consultant to them) :D

·
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
When you go for a massage, and they wont give you a happy ending.....
Or when the masseuse is a male and wants to give you a happy ending, free of charge …

Reactions: RnR

·
Registered
nissan
2,994 Posts
Oi ...

Fark off ya cheesy crunt, I'm a senior manager with Chevron ... :angryfir: :angryfir:

(although, technically only a consultant to them) :D
Haha, hence why I changed it to "most" :p... Although to be honest it's the firking office-based people. Think they own the joint.

I'm office based too but my **** smells like roses ;)

41 - 60 of 21013 Posts