Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Just get some ant rid! ;)

Foo

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,338 Posts
I'm in the "remote wildness" as they say. No shops close.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
I'm in the "remote wildness" as they say. No shops close.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
T-roy used to pull that stunt also, whilst parked across the road from a super market.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,174 Posts
Claustrophobia, as a young takker it never worried me. Getting stuck under buildings and being attacked by nasty Australian critters has cured me of that. Cave diving would be the worst experience that I could imagine. I could probably handle the stuff that Ross mentioned in another thread. In cave diving you have no out. Stir up the bottom and it’s zero visibility. No concept of direction, no current to give you an idea of what’s happening. Years ago I had a bit of head trauma, in darkness with no reference points I have no balance.
You can stick those extreme sports where the sun doesn’t shine.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Not good Softy, lets hope that he goes quick and not a long drawn out suffering period.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
When you leave ya reading glasses behind.

Foo

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
24,945 Posts
When you leave ya reading glasses behind.

Foo

Better than remembering them and smashing them at work. Mine fell off my head on Friday whilst lifting a heavy server into the car at Byron. Lens smashed on one side so they are a bin job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,174 Posts
Better than remembering them and smashing them at work. Mine fell off my head on Friday whilst lifting a heavy server into the car at Byron. Lens smashed on one side so they are a bin job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Here’s a tip, get them as safety glasses, you can claim them on tax and they don’t break. Depending on your oh&s policy, the company may even pay for them. If you drive with them you can even get them polarised.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,174 Posts
The son moved into a place a while ago, drug joint, had problems, moved into another place, another drug place. He complained that he didn’t have a bed. Soooooo, I loaned him my swag and stretcher, the swag had an arctic quality sleeping bag in it. He’s moved back home, has his own room and bed. Found the sleeping bag today, guess the dogs won’t freeze here. 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Finding out from the hospital that we have to pay the full cost of my wife's op and time in hospital and then, reclaim back from the Health Fund! Why the fork they wouldn't do it, like when you go to dentist or other health place is beyond me?

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
6,074 Posts
Why the fork they wouldn't do it, like when you go to dentist or other health place is beyond me?
Maybe some hospitals don't want to do business with some health insurers for a similar reason why some panel beaters won't work for certain car insurers. They get stuffed about too much and wait too long for their money.

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,174 Posts
Am I too suspicious/paranoid, took the bride to Elimbah so she could help a friend. The ‘tenant’ collected his dole on Sunday, (hasn’t been asleep yet), anyway, I arrived home, (a lot earlier than he anticipated) the front screen door is locked. Use my key to get in and find the back door wide open and a can of household air freshener on the table. I was informed that the grandson (another consumer of the illegal substances) had been around. They wouldn’t have been consuming these substances inside my house? 🙄🙄🙄
Imoverit.
Bride wondered why I’d go down and back in one day. I’d call it a matter of trust. Looks like he failed. 🤬😡👎

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu crd ute
7,872 Posts
Finding out from the hospital that we have to pay the full cost of my wife's op and time in hospital and then, reclaim back from the Health Fund! Why the fork they wouldn't do it, like when you go to dentist or other health place is beyond me?

Foo

Wife and I have Bupa Gold cover only out of pocket for her surgery was anaesthesiologist , private hospital with her own room. was in for six days.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Wife and I have Bupa Gold cover only out of pocket for her surgery was anaesthesiologist , private hospital with her own room. was in for six days.
And how is she going now?

They never told us that us, that we would be paying the whole lot and then we would have to claim it back. We pay $5000 a year for the privilege of being forked over.

Foo

17221 - 17240 of 17331 Posts