Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

17261 - 17280 of 17331 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17,261
I was always taught to stay with your vehicle.

Yes that is the best thing to do under most circumstances and well publicised, heard it yesterday they found his car 4 days ago. The other is even crazier, one walks in one direction and the other two in another direction, crazy.

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,351 Posts
I was always taught to stay with your vehicle.

And light up your spare tyre early in the day as a beacon,

Cheers,G.

·
Registered
nissan
4,782 Posts
Bloody mother nature! Go to Bathurst for a drive day, 2nd December and it's blooooody raining!
How inconsiderate, since when did itrain in Bathurst in December?
Anyway can rebook for free so not to bad, and lets face it they could do with the rain.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17,264
Bloody mother nature! Go to Bathurst for a drive day, 2nd December and it's blooooody raining!
How inconsiderate, since when did itrain in Bathurst in December?
Anyway can rebook for free so not to bad, and lets face it they could do with the rain.
Good fun in the rain ;).

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Getting the dogs disease. I've turned into a snot making machine.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,338 Posts
Went to bed at 7pm last night and didn't get any sleep at all, tooth was bugging me big time. I can't recall feeling pain like that in a long time, after almost a whole bottle of cloves and a packet of nurofen i spat the dumbie neither of them done much so at 3:30am and got up...

Lasted 2 hours at work and left for the docs, within 2hrs of taking some antibiotics i feel 200x better already, he gave me a script for some Fortes.. Had one before and almost instantly passed out on the couch because i never really take pain killers, at least i'll sleep well tonight! :LOL:

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts
Went to bed at 7pm last night and didn't get any sleep at all, tooth was bugging me big time. I can't recall feeling pain like that in a long time, after almost a whole bottle of cloves and a packet of nurofen i spat the dumbie neither of them done much so at 3:30am and got up...

Lasted 2 hours at work and left for the docs, within 2hrs of taking some antibiotics i feel 200x better already, he gave me a script for some Fortes.. Had one before and almost instantly passed out on the couch because i never really take pain killers, at least i'll sleep well tonight!
Get the friggin thing seen to!

Foo

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,174 Posts
I had a molar that was snapped off at the gum, it abscessed, I took antibiotics and removed the infection. Rang the closest dentist and booked in. Welllllll, two of the nicest lovelies, young female dentist and her young assistant, with no pain the offending tooth was removed. Just needed to explain my needle phobia, lots of gum numbing rub before the needle that wasn’t noticed. My head cradled in her bosom and the tooth was removed. Bliss.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu crd ute
7,872 Posts
When the operations manager sends you a message, No Time For Lunch You Need To Loose Some Weight Anyhow LMAO. Yes i was pissed off and have put in a complaint about the way he treats contractors.

·
Registered
nissan
2,565 Posts
The RAIN...
I know we really need it BUT.
I'm in the middle of leveling out the ground at the side of the house where the fill from retaining wall has settled. I was covered in dirt from that and moving a meter of comercial garden soil. Now I'm covered in mud. The beer garden is covered in mud. The piles of soil that I was raking out is turning to mud. The driveway that up untill an hour ago had a meter of garden soil on it is a muddy mess.
Fck the rain...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Are you gunna paint those fence frames that blue paint will go rusty pretty quick

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
678 Posts
I had a molar that was snapped off at the gum, it abscessed, I took antibiotics and removed the infection. Rang the closest dentist and booked in. Welllllll, two of the nicest lovelies, young female dentist and her young assistant, with no pain the offending tooth was removed. Just needed to explain my needle phobia, lots of gum numbing rub before the needle that wasn’t noticed. My head cradled in her bosom and the tooth was removed. Bliss.
Haha reminds me of a time I woke up to a fair bit of pain, I had gotten two abscesses in my two front bottom teeth.
Anyway, my usual dentist wasn't in. There was a new dentist, not tall not short, blonde hair, beautiful and fresh from Ireland.

Well, I never knew how rough my usual dentist was until then. I'd just about sign up to have another two root canals with her instead of seeing old mate for a frigging checkup.

·
Registered
nissan
2,565 Posts
Haha reminds me of a time I woke up to a fair bit of pain, I had gotten two abscesses in my two front bottom teeth.
Anyway, my usual dentist wasn't in. There was a new dentist, not tall not short, blonde hair, beautiful and fresh from Ireland.

Well, I never knew how rough my usual dentist was until then. I'd just about sign up to have another two root canals with her instead of seeing old mate for a frigging checkup.
Yep i had 1 take 2 of my wisdom teeth felt like he was pulling them from my toes. Then had a dental surgeon do the other two and barely felt a thing

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,357 Posts

You think you had a dodgy dentist, my first experience with a dentist, was a cross eyed one. No that was scary.

Foo

17261 - 17280 of 17331 Posts