Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

17461 - 17480 of 20033 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,487 Posts
When ya load the ute up with mongrel palm frongs and go to tie it all down and you realise that you have put all of the rope and tie down straps, into the new set of drawers in the back! 🤬

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,195 Posts
When ya load the ute up with mongrel palm frongs and go to tie it all down and you realise that you have put all of the rope and tie down straps, into the new set of drawers in the back! 🤬

Foo
A trucker would never make that rookie mistake. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,487 Posts
A trucker would never make that rookie mistake. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah force of habit in that I had all of that stuff behind the rear seat, for the two years. 😥

Foo

Reactions: rgren2

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,195 Posts
Went into the caravan, glanced at the voltmeter 6.7V, mppt controller has an E2 error. Plugged the power into the caravan to charge the batteries, will wait until they are charged then test the controller.
Batteries fully charged after being on 240v over night. Measured input voltage from the solar panels and all good, output is good. Hope the batteries haven’t carked it. It’s a waiting game now.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,487 Posts
Ingenuity saved the day, I placed a board under the frongs and lifted them up and slide the board onto the sides of the tray. 😁

Foo

Reactions: rgren2

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,677 Posts
TDU Lycra fairies starting to roll into town.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,896 Posts
You only get them going to and from work, I cop them all day. And all the wanna bees that think they are in the TDU.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,677 Posts
Time to start taking the ute to work. ;)

Reactions: GUzdute

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,896 Posts
When the wife sends a text accusing me of spending money on McDonalds when I didn’t.
I called and no matter what i was in the wrong even though I was no where near that store.

30 min later she realized it was her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh so it's ok for her to have Maccas but not you.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,896 Posts
I'm quite happy with my shape, round is a shape.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,195 Posts
If you didn't eat, you wouldn't need to ride it off. See, she's trying to keep you safe from the deadly treadly.
Or, off the nest. 😱

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,195 Posts
Just went and checked the voltage on the caravan batteries. 8.2V. Solar had them charged up last night. Dammit, looks like I’m up for 2 new deep cycle batteries. Let’s see how many batteries I’ve bought in the last six months. Three for the resident, one for the boat (17 years from the old one, can’t complain) and looks like two for the caravan now. Hey Brad, want to open an agency here? 🙄

17461 - 17480 of 20033 Posts