Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

17541 - 17560 of 18071 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,375 Posts
Had to stop and grab a tank of gas on the way home from work today (even if it's not the best price around, it's still cheaper than petrol!). Picked up the schnozzle, connected it up and started filling. Clunk. No more pumping. Waited, went in and checked with the clown behind the counter (I think the counter had more brain cells), "Try resetting the pump by hanging it up and waiting 10 seconds."

Sure enough, it worked. BUT THE PRICE HAD GONE UP :mad:! Forkin' cheeky barstools!

So tomorrow guess who is calling the head office to complain. And yes, I got a receipt with both transactions on it, showing the different prices. Might call the ACCC and CAV too, because fork them, but I doubt either will do anything until I go through, "the correct processes."
Definitely illegal. We always had to wait for the pumps to not be in use before changing prices.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,810 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,632 Posts
Working a full day on Friday instead of my usual half day.
Beer time is now delayed, and theres gonna be traffic on the way home.

It's a bloody outrage.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,215 Posts
Went to the beach for a swim this morning but all the beaches were chockers with seaweed.
Also got confirmation that I have to work in Sydney next week, drive down Tuesday, work Wednesday and drive back Thursday. Have a about 5 weeks of that, if everything goes to plan.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
nissan
13,837 Posts
A big woolybugger like you frikened of a bit weed..
you need to start hanging at the beach with troy Hasselhoff..

They say he's frikened of no weed and has been known to wrastle white pointers..2 at a time.

·
Blues Won as Expected. Go the Knights
Nissan
29,869 Posts
A big woolybugger like you frikened of a bit weed..
you need to start hanging at the beach with troy Hasselhoff..

They say he's frikened of no weed and has been known to wrastle white pointers..2 at a time.
You wanna bet your two left testis that's true..😉

·
1986 SD33T SWB
10,632 Posts
My clutch line and slave cylinder have finally bitten the dust.
Big puddle of fluid underneath the car this morning, and you can see the fluid leaking out of both when the clutch is pressed.

I was hoping they'd hold on until the car was off the road so i could do the master cylinder at the same time.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
Big puddle of fluid underneath the car this morning, and you can see the fluid leaking out of both when the clutch is pressed.

I was hoping they'd hold on until the car was off the road so i could do the master cylinder at the same time.
Well it's off the road now. 😇

Foo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
nissan
13,837 Posts

here comes more expander foam..LOL

·
1986 SD33T SWB
10,632 Posts
Well it's off the road now. 😇

Foo
Nah I'm still driving it.
Just carrying a bottle of brake fluid with me now and only using the clutch to take off. My synchros will love me haha

17541 - 17560 of 18071 Posts