Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

17661 - 17680 of 17716 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17,666
Why are there so many flies in Australia and why has no-one ever done anything about it? (Honest question.) :unsure:
It's just a great place, 50,000,000,000 blow flies can't be wrong ;).

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
$7 for a double egg and bacon roll... Why would you make it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Cause ya can make one for $2.50.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
1,845 Posts
Woke up to find a message from my bank about a suspicious transaction. Some plick has cranked through ~$2800 in fraudulent transactions on my card since yesterday morning :mad:!

Now I've got to wait for the "card team" to call me so I can dispute the transactions and organise a new card.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Woke up to find a message from my bank about a suspicious transaction. Some plick has cranked through ~$2800 in fraudulent transactions on my card since yesterday morning :mad:!

Now I've got to wait for the "card team" to call me so I can dispute the transactions and organise a new card.
We had $7500 taken from ours about 8yrs ago. Thankfully the money went back in fairly quick. We asked ANZ for a security token but they wouldn't do it for us, because we were just normal plebs, so we told them to go have sex with themselves 🖕 and joined Bendigo.

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
My love of mowing doesn't get any more tolerant. hate the forking waste of time n energy! 🤬🖕🖕 Forking wheels sink into the wet ground and make the mower feel like it's the weight of a small car and the pain that I'm in after doing it. 🤬:poop:

Foo

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
My love of mowing doesn't get any more tolerant. hate the forking waste of time n energy! 🤬🖕🖕 Forking wheels sink into the wet ground and make the mower feel like it's the weight of a small car and the pain that I'm in after doing it. 🤬:poop:

Foo
Work on your PB, that should help your fitness. 🤣🤣🤣
Remember telling us that pain is good. 😉

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Work on your PB, that should help your fitness. 🤣🤣🤣
Remember telling us that pain is good. 😉
Yeah well pain is good is pain, if you are getting results for yourself, wasting friggin time doesn't count mowing green chit, that starts growing back straight away, isn't! 🖕

Foo

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
I don’t really mind doing it, just have to pace myself, back yard looks like it could do with a cut again.

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
Went to put some water in the fountain today. I have a layer of Perspex sitting on pots, the fountain sits on this and pebbles cover the lot, looks like some one or something has stood on the pebbles and broken the Perspex.
As if I need another repair project. 😖

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,642 Posts
I can only fit 4 longnecks in the little fridge in the room, so whenever I buy 6 I'll have to drink 2 really quick so they don't go warm.

Lucky 7-11 is only across the road lol.

17661 - 17680 of 17716 Posts