Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

18421 - 18440 of 18526 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,035 Posts
The pub thread is locked
First they took away the real pubs and now the imaginary one is locked too.
I’m thirsty !
Thankyou to those that caused this pain and misery upon us mere mortal folk from the low lands. Shame shame shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,422
The pub thread is locked
First they took away the real pubs and now the imaginary one is locked too.
I’m thirsty !
Thankyou to those that caused this pain and misery upon us mere mortal folk from the low lands. Shame shame shame

I would be extremely disappointed if you believed a thread was locked for no reason, you do understand that don't you? just because you may not know the exact reason does not change the circumstance, it will reopen when people have had time to think about things.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,035 Posts
I would be extremely disappointed if you believed a thread was locked for no reason, you do understand that don't you? just because you may not know the exact reason does not change the circumstance, it will reopen when people have had time to think about things.
It wasn’t aimed at you
🥱
I no dat silly

·
Registered
641 Posts
The boy stood looking at all of his favourite people, they were all talking. "But Sirs, a moment please". He offered, but none listened to him.

Always taught to listen to his elders, he wondered if his question was misplaced, even understood?
'Maybe I said it wrong?' He thought, 'Maybe I'm too short, they don't see me?'
These were people to look up to, learn from.

Then, upon a minute from the next a voice came.
This is what it said...

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
I have plenty of both, wanna drop around?

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,675 Posts
I have plenty of both, wanna drop around?
If I leave now, and don't stop driving, I could be there by mid-late arvo tomorrow.

The better weather would make it worth the extra travel from the local grog shop though...

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,035 Posts
If I leave now, and don't stop driving, I could be there by mid-late arvo tomorrow.

The better weather would make it worth the extra travel from the local grog shop though...
Finally , you’ve seen the light.
I couldn’t move back to that depressing frigid state.
It’s always grey, cold and windy.

·
1986 SD33T SWB
10,675 Posts
Finally , you’ve seen the light.
I couldn’t move back to that depressing frigid state.
It’s always grey, cold and windy.

I've wanted to move away from Vic for a fair while now. I'll miss the high country, and a few places around central vic, but that just seems like a good excuse to drive back down.

I'm almost at a point now where I could do it, buy a house and hopefully have a little left over for if things go pear shaped. Need the misso to get her finances in order first, I don't know too many people who can hemorrhage money as efficiently as her.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,035 Posts
I've wanted to move away from Vic for a fair while now. I'll miss the high country, and a few places around central vic, but that just seems like a good excuse to drive back down.

I'm almost at a point now where I could do it, buy a house and hopefully have a little left over for if things go pear shaped. Need the misso to get her finances in order first, I don't know too many people who can hemorrhage money as efficiently as her.
We have the Glass house mountains plus many other places to explore, plus the islands of course.
I do miss parts of Vic, I grew up around the GOR but now I appreciate it more than before. There are always pros and cons to moving. You just have to bite the bullet or look back and say Oh yeah i was going to move to Qld once but never got around to it

·
1986 SD33T SWB
10,675 Posts
We have the Glass house mountains plus many other places to explore, plus the islands of course.
I do miss parts of Vic, I grew up around the GOR but now I appreciate it more than before. There are always pros and cons to moving. You just have to bite the bullet or look back and say Oh yeah i was going to move to Qld once but never got around to it

Yeah I don't want it to turn into one of those 'what if' or 'wish I had' type scenarios.

Aside from the Coronavirus dealio, now is the best time to do it too... missus is on board, I'm ready to jump into a new job, luckily I'm in a national company so they should play favourites with me, and there's really nothing tying me down to Vic.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,439
Yeah I don't want it to turn into one of those 'what if' or 'wish I had' type scenarios.

Aside from the Coronavirus dealio, now is the best time to do it too... missus is on board, I'm ready to jump into a new job, luckily I'm in a national company so they should play favourites with me, and there's really nothing tying me down to Vic.
I like the positiveness and if the missus is on side, that is 3/4 of the battle. Remember those with a negative outlook don't have positive outcomes.

18421 - 18440 of 18526 Posts