Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,442

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,675 Posts
I like the positiveness and if the missus is on side, that is 3/4 of the battle. Remember those with a negative outlook don't have positive outcomes.
Thanks Ross.

Better places than Qld around James..
Just saying..😉
To each his own, for me personally I think I'd prefer to stay away from places like Sydney. A 6-700km radius should be sufficient. :)

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
Thanks Ross.

To each his own, for me personally I think I'd prefer to stay away from places like Sydney. A 6-700km radius should be sufficient. :)
Smart man. ;)

Foo

·
Registered
83 Posts
What cheeses you off?????? I'll tell you. Sitting in front of a big sign that says "New Tyres Fitted While You Wait" for 2.5 hours....... needed to get back to work....So mad..... rant over.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Well, you’re waiting, aren’t you? 😉
I saw a sign once that said ‘Ears pierced while you wait’. What are you going to do, take them off and leave them behind and go shopping?

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,728 Posts
What cheeses you off?????? I'll tell you. Sitting in front of a big sign that says "New Tyres Fitted While You Wait" for 2.5 hours....... needed to get back to work....So mad..... rant over.
C'mon,its true they just missed out the part about how long the wait would be 🕚 --some people :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,G.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It was on my motorbike too.... it's only got two wheels.... Yes valid point duration was not advertised...

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,728 Posts
It was on my motorbike too.... it's only got two wheels.... Yes valid point duration was not advertised...
When I was a green apprentice,I was sent to the workshop stores for a"long weight" ,or the "box of bright sparks " for the grinder,or a "charged extension cord" there must have been many more,but those stick in the hard drive-- didn't have that then o_O

Cheers,G.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,450
When I was a green apprentice,I was sent to the workshop stores for a"long weight" ,or the "box of bright sparks " for the grinder,or a "charged extension cord" there must have been many more,but those stick in the hard drive-- didn't have that then o_O

Cheers,G.
What about the trick of lobbing a penny that was placed on your forehead into a funnel that was pushed into the front of your overalls???
One I heard of from store owner was sending an apprentice to the hardware store for some red, green and orange kerosene because the traffic lights were out in front of the store.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I was sent for prop wash when I was on work experience.
I knew what it was. So just went to the flying school and played the simulator for an hour.
Then put some glad wrap over a bucket and went back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Young fella was sent to the Post Office for a French Letter, came back with an Aerogram (remember them).

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Bit slower than Morse.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,035 Posts

Cheers,G.
My nickname at my first job was Sparky. Can you guess why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
18441 - 18460 of 18526 Posts