Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

19961 - 19980 of 20026 Posts

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,227 Posts
Just found out that, next Friday, after I get home at 8pm from a 15 day stint at work in the east Pilbara, I have to be on a plane at sparrow‘s fart the next morning (Saturday) to go and do a week of night shift in the West Pilbara...

It‘s either drought or flood, a bit over it at the moment. Still, shouldn’t whinge, if Covid came back here (or when?) then I’d be on my arse at home earning nothing again I guess.

Grrrr... 😡😡😡

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,338 Posts
Just found out that, next Friday, after I get home at 8pm from a 15 day stint at work in the east Pilbara, I have to be on a plane at sparrow‘s fart the next morning (Saturday) to go and do a week of night shift in the West Pilbara...

It‘s either drought or flood, a bit over it at the moment. Still, shouldn’t whinge, if Covid came back here (or when?) then I’d be on my arse at home earning nothing again I guess.

Grrrr... 😡😡😡
I don't suppose you can just do a hop from one site to the other, rather than going via Perth? I know you want to see the dog and the Suby, and the Patrol; but that's a lot of flying hours for very little time at home.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,659 Posts
Are all you FIFO millionaires employed as casuals?

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,858 Posts

Grrrr... 😡😡😡
Suck it up princess.........

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,161 Posts

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,227 Posts
Nah, two different mining companies. From here I can fly anywhere I want as long as it’s Perth, and nearest town is a good 300kms or more away so too far to walk! And 4 or 5 hundred kms to the other joint is a pretty big hop 🤣

I don't suppose you can just do a hop from one site to the other, rather than going via Perth? I know you want to see the dog and the Suby, and the Patrol; but that's a lot of flying hours for very little time at home.
And, um, Mrs L.

Kinda my favourite chick and all... 😇

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,659 Posts
When your package is in Adelaide and doesn't look like it's coming today

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,871 Posts
When your package is in Adelaide and doesn't look like it's coming today

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
They are delivering on Saturdays now too. Is it your big mouth scoop.

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,338 Posts
And Sundays too, but the weekend deliveries are extra shifts which staff don't have to accept. Good money though so most do, especially here in Vic as we're not allowed to do anything anyway.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,427 Posts
Needing a black cartridge for my printer and nothing available near me. 🤬

Foo

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,659 Posts
Nope upgraded alloy steering handle for the kayak. ;)

And just to tease i heard the lady that delivers my parcels pull up in the driveway before but she had something for next door :(

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,161 Posts
Mr Tennant decided to rearrange the carport, my air compressor has now had a good wash in the rain. 🤬🤬🤬

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,427 Posts
Mr Tennant decided to rearrange the carport, my air compressor has now had a good wash in the rain. 🤬🤬🤬
Wind his drivers side window down and put the hose in there! ;)

Foo

Reactions: joet and dkril

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,161 Posts
Wind his drivers side window down and put the hose in there! ;)

Foo
Ha, he spends all day and most of the night in there. His ‘pay’ (dole) comes in tonight at 11.45pm, he will only get out to go to the toilet or food until Wednesday when he’ll be broke. No sleep. 🙄

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,427 Posts
Ha, he spends all day and most of the night in there. His ‘pay’ (dole) comes in tonight at 11.45pm, he will only get out to go to the toilet of food until Wednesday when he’ll be broke. No sleep. 🙄
:unsure: 😵

wtf4.gif

Foo

19961 - 19980 of 20026 Posts