Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

What cheeses you off

996K views 26K replies 285 participants last post by  rgren2 
#1 ·
I'm interested in listening to what cheeses you off!

#19,541 ·
Someone was due in court today, was worried about his nephew going in a few days before. Didn’t get home until 4.30am, was too sick to get up and go. Mother rings court and gets him a pass. Organisers for him to get COVID-19 tested and arranges a doctors appointment. We get home after our own appointments and he’s been up, had a big feed and all better. Just gone out in his (the one I bought him) car. Hmmm, wonder where he’s gone. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Nah, bet he’s looking for a new place to stay. [emoji16]
Our border was given his marching orders by his mother. She said enough is enough but then the guilts kicked in [emoji36][emoji2959]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#19,542 ·
When you find out the 45c fan switches you ordered aren't what you thought, you put one in, next day go to start the old girl and hear fan running straight up, Grrrrrrrrr! it is normally closed, $#%*(&^$%@!

#19,544 ·

O have the previous model, still going strong after 4.5 years of abuse. Nice big battery, too.
Too expensive, mine is a Samsung A20, which are only around $230. If I can't get the screen replaced cheaply I'll just live with the broken screen until I get around to getting a new one.

#19,545 ·
Too expensive, mine is a Samsung A20, which are only around $230. If I can't get the screen replaced cheaply I'll just live with the broken screen until I get around to getting a new one.
I just had the pleasure of getting a new phone after my poor old fruit phone decided it needed a new battery and I smashed the phone
All the phone salespeople said they couldn’t believe we had such an old phone.
Yep a 4 year old phone is ancient

#19,546 ·
$230 + the case that failed to protect it + the busted screen (possibly more than one in its lifetime) +....

Buy once, cry once. And you don't have stuff around setting up your new phone every 6 months.

#19,548 ·
If ONE PERSON dies here because our borders are forced open prematurely,
The way I read the constitution the clause about free trade and movement between states is pretty clear that it is referring to taxation of trade and commerce. It has nothing to do with health quarantines,

There is also a clause saying that state laws have to treat residents of other states equally with residents of each state. It is argued by some that this law means that everyone is allowed in under the same conditions as residents of the state. I'd say that is rubbish. WA and Qld let everyone return home (after they isolate for 2 weeks*) but for some people home will be into the state while for others it will be out of the state. If you are an interstate resident wanting to come in then tough luck unless you fit one of the exempt categories. The same rules apply to all.

#19,550 ·
Walked past bottlo and thought i check out a 4 pack of rare breed turkeys.
$30, and they only 350ml each.
Ouch, looks like i wont be grabbing them.anytime soon.
Was a good drop too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#19,551 ·
Looks like our town and surrounding suburbs will soon have to wear masks , no if , no buts all thanks to those 3 retards

The retard brother of one of them was on TV last night saying the only reason everyone is making a fuss over it is because they're black.

#19,554 ·
I just had the pleasure of getting a new phone after my poor old fruit phone decided it needed a new battery and I smashed the phone
All the phone salespeople said they couldn’t believe we had such an old phone.
Yep a 4 year old phone is ancient

My iPhone 6 got down graded at 5yrs old. And kids have kept on using it.
In that time it has had a new screen as I dropped it changing a tyre. And a new battery.
Kids have been dropping it for the last 18mths. And still going strong. Except the home button recently died.
It was the longest phone I have owned since 1997.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19,558 ·
My two kids. 2 yr old boy with autism and 4 yr old daughter that teases him . Sick of chaising them around screaming dont fight ...
My oldest has high function autism.
His younher sister knew all his buttons to set him off, did my head in too.

Thankfully hes gotten bit more resilient as hes gotten bit older.

But when both were under 5 it was hell at times

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#19,560 ·
He who was too ill to go to court yesterday, hasn’t bothered to do his testing, but has now gone out for tea with his ‘mates’. Got confirmation that his ‘pay’ is going into his account at 11.45pm Saturday night. That’ll give him credit with his ‘friend’. 🙄
A plus, the bride and I have some time together and I’m cooking pork belly.😁