Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Santa bought me a winch from SuperCrap,but didn't know you need a bull bar with winch house in which to install ( factory alloy atm ) silly Santa, so took it back for refund and spent the money on a set of Narva Ulimate 225's from Repco. $350 down from $470, getting single DIN Kenwood stereo and GME pocket for UHF installed Wednesday. didn't do bad this year :)

·
Registered
nissan
235 Posts
I got a grease gun and a $100 voucher for a camping store. The voucher will go towards an exhaust jack, tire repair kit and uhf radio.

Plus for myself I bought a head unit that reads flash memory. I got my wife a full set of MSA seat covers.

·
Slow But Reliable
nissan gq patrol
527 Posts
Same as every other year. Stuff that I don't want and never use. :( If they listened that money would of payed for the winch that I've been asking for all year.

·
Slow, Rough and Expensive
1,137 Posts
I got a new 8000kg T-max snatch strap and a front recovery point to suit, a new radiator overflow bottle and a new Bosch 650cca battery (I got extractors and a new system for an early present too at the start of the month).
So I'm cheering:p

·
Registered
902 Posts
I got a remote control esky.:iconbana: Can't be bothered getting up for a beer? No problem the beer comes to you. :cool:

·
Registered
nissan partol GQ
915 Posts
I cleaned up. Got a tirfor winch, set of HID spotties, recovery gear pack, high lift jack, side awning, seat covers and a shovel

·
Premium Member
nissan
1,064 Posts
I got a Tigerz 12000lbs winch! :) Actually I got an empty box all wrapped up cos the winch is still on it's way. :rolleyes: Lucky for me Santa knew I already had an ARB winch bar with a big whole in it that has been just gagging for a winch since I bought the car!

·
Slow But Reliable
nissan gq patrol
527 Posts
I got a Tigerz 12000lbs winch! :) Actually I got an empty box all wrapped up cos the winch is still on it's way. :rolleyes: Lucky for me Santa knew I already had an ARB winch bar with a big whole in it that has been just gagging for a winch since I bought the car!
F*ck, I wanted a Tigerz11 as well. Would have been happy with just the box. Better than what I got.

·
Registered
nissan
176 Posts
I got a set of cup holders, finally i wont have to wear my drink on my lap, bucket floor mats, new set of bonnet stops, ARB speedy seal puncture kit (hopefully wont be needing it) el' cheapo tool kit, fibre glass kit to make my speaker pods and the usual jocks, socks. I reckon i did alright

·
Registered
nissan
138 Posts
A full length alloy roof rack from the manufacturer direct - half the price of all others and almost cheaper than the Powerful 4x4 steel racks - thanks Santa, i mean wife!!!

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
I got a 1/10 scale Rock Crawler with some upgrades to make it better out of the box ;-)

My 5 year old Son got one too so we can get a bit of quality father / son time together and i have a spare car if something breaks ;-)

Very Cool! Very Very Cool!!

The Parents laid a high end Gerni Pressure washer on me too. hey hey I did great.

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
I got a awesome new 8 draw tool box and 7 draw roll cab with tall side cupboard:D:D:D got it last week will see what else Santa brings when I get home on Thursday night

·
Registered
nissan
555 Posts
got me some recovery gear, and camping stuff
oh and a remote control helicopter
never too old for this stuff

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
2 x AGM Redback thumper 120 AH deepcycle batts