Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

14921 - 14940 of 14991 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Bought some of this stuff today to give it a whirl..
Last Qld trip #1 daughter was complaining of a burning oil sort of odour coming out of the rear aircon ( only)
No one else could smell it only her..
But I'll spray this chit in and see how it goes..

View attachment 521971
A can of glen 20 would’ve been cheaper. Just saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Y61 Nissan Patrol 3.0L TD30 wagon
244 Posts
Did my engine oil and filter, diff oils, gearbox and transfer oils today on the GU.
Also chucked an air filter in as well.
Glad I did the oils as there would have been less than 500ml of fluid in the transfer case. One to watch for leaks I guess...

·
Registered
1996 GQ RXST Patrol TD42
19 Posts
Sorry had this in the wrong section.
Replaced front-end bushes, Panhard, Radius arms, and swaybar "D" bushes.
I had already fitted new Stabilizers to the swaybar and new springs and shocks 2" lift, so now she pretty much has all new front-end.
Huge shoutout to [email protected] Excellent Service, Price and Communication you won me mate you will be my go to man for parts from now on.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,424 Posts
Sorry had this in the wrong section.
Replaced front-end bushes, Panhard, Radius arms, and swaybar "D" bushes.
I had already fitted new Stabilizers to the swaybar and new springs and shocks 2" lift, so now she pretty much has all new front-end.
Huge shoutout to [email protected] Excellent Service, Price and Communication you won me mate you will be my go to man for parts from now on.
Great work mate, Garry has been looking after us for many years as well as supporting our events, I buy all my genuine spares through him. I can thoroughly recommend him to new and old members.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just replaced the little o rong on the dipstick tube on my td42. Did it while I had the oil filters off. Here is a picture how far the dipstick pokes out if you ever wondered...

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
Washed it in the rain. 😁

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
Gave it a polish.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Turned my fridge down to -13 so I can bring ice creams into work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 Patrol ZD30 DI
78 Posts
Fitted the aircon pipe that arrived from eBay today, and got it regassed. For the first time since I bought it, I have working aircon!!!
Sadly it's only 19c here and not the 36c we had earlier this week to really benefit from it, but I'm so happy!!!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,378 Posts
Gave the old girl a quick oil change.
Then decided i would finally attack my bent bull bar.
Winch not currently working so i improvised.

Surprising it worled to an extent, not perfect but better than nothing, add in a mice hot weld to oull it in a bit more.

Then decide on a quick play

This angle felt alot worse than it looked, drivers doir was inches away from hitting a big rock smack in the middle of door.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Y61=WIN
nissan
3,003 Posts
Checked the charge profile on my red arc dc dc charger to help a fellow calcium battery owner here on the forum, and pretended to be motivated to clean a dirty tree trunk protector but instead stuffed around doing analysis and numbers on airflow for my power upgrade. I lust for kilowatts.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Changed my light protectors. Another warranty job only lasted 30 years...genuine Nissan.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,507 Posts
Replaced the 2nd battery & had a "why didn't I think of that years ago" moment. Last time I snapped the coolant header tank overflow off, trying to get it out. This time I removed the bonnet gas strut, so much easier to get both arms in to lift it straight over the guard.
20200908_153411.jpg

14921 - 14940 of 14991 Posts