Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
15841 - 15860 of 15874 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Ran the wiring to my 'new' WM control LED's in the pillar pod, works bloody fantastic after a false start. Bloody LED's have a mind of their own.
EGT gauge flicker is improved, definitely has something to do with earthing of bits and pieces, slowly getting somewhere 😳

·
Registered
1985 SD33Ti MK LWB Wagon
452 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Nissan Patrol DX Wagon TD42+T
97 Posts
Any chance he wants to sell the 2860?
Yep, it's on my shelf atm I've got it listed on Facebook market place..

Comes with dump, oil and water lines.
Will bolt straight up to a factory lowmount manifold and most aftermarket exhaust kits.

·
Registered
1985 SD33Ti MK LWB Wagon
452 Posts
Yep, it's on my shelf atm I've got it listed on Facebook market place..

Comes with dump, oil and water lines.
Will bolt straight up to a factory lowmount manifold and most aftermarket exhaust kits.

Ahh I forgot to look at where you're located :ROFLMAO:
Never mind, little too far away

Reactions: Patrol boi

·
Registered
1985 SD33Ti MK LWB Wagon
452 Posts
I can send it in a UFI turbo box🤪
Nah that's all good, was just a crazy idea I was pondering because one of the long-gone members on the forum did that exact thing on his MK.

·
Registered
1985 SD33Ti MK LWB Wagon
452 Posts
Landy's "turbros"?
Yep Landy is the one I’m referring to, although the turbro part I think was created on his later Mitsubishi based td04’s, not the 2860 that he ran earlier

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
Registered
nissan
5,775 Posts
On personal experience is it a job to delegate?
🤣
I did my 2 degree bushes here in the shed with my 20t bottle jack press and had no issues at all. Obviously, the offsets need a little more attention to get them in the right spot.
I don’t recall having to get a lot of pressure up in the press before they moved.

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,718 Posts
I did my 2 degree bushes here in the shed with my 20t bottle jack press and had no issues at all. Obviously, the offsets need a little more attention to get them in the right spot.
I don’t recall having to get a lot of pressure up in the press before they moved.
Thanks John.

Reactions: JFF45

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Updated my Hema HN7 to get ready for a trip coming up next month, going to have a beer at the Hebel Pub, meet the locals and do a lap of the area.

15841 - 15860 of 15874 Posts