Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3968 Posts

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you do to your patrol today ???

We have this thread in the GQ section,but nothin in here
So whats happin out there ,what are we getting up to ???

Today weather was raining and cr*ppy,
So i painted the front flares on the ute
Made some sub boxes for the 10" subs
Yup goin behind the seats in the ute

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
oh how nice it must be to have so much free time that you can do something to your patrol EVERY DAY OF THE FREAKIN WEEK !!

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NIS55Y,
Dont get the sh*ts just cause you have to work for some wombat buddy:rolleyes:

·
Registered
nissan patrol
440 Posts
Covered it in mud!!!!

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,262 Posts
fark all, blowing a gale and raining all day. Was going to wire up my new thermo fan, and fix my wiper washers, but instead sat in the shed and played motor bike, in front of the fire.

·
Registered
nissan mk
970 Posts
Took the day off work buy Mazda 626 1986 seats from the wreckers, turned out they were 87 which won't work brought (too high in base) brought and fitted Suzuki GTI seats instead to the MK, with minor mods they look great and are very comfortable. Also sorted engine knock. (slight leak at injector causes sound like sloppy gudgion pin "watch that one, if low pressure injection on SD33 or SD33T it causes a poor burn resulting in a bad knocking sound)

·
Registered
nissan
74 Posts
I have been spending most of the arvo tidying up some body work. Sanding, priming, bogging, painting. Gave my old sunny rims a fresh coat of gloss black too.

Steery

·
Registered
nissan MK
43 Posts
Replaced the drag link and tie rod end ball joints on the MK, getting set up to do the steering links and after that check out the cost of re-chroming the running boards.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Replaced the plastic thingies that are between the leaves and the front U-bolts. Rides smooth again!!

·
Registered
nissan gq 4.2 peterol lwb & mk turbo diesel shorty
41 Posts
finally got rid of 7'' sunraysia rims & went to deep dish sunraysia rims which fill out to flairs looks ok now!! done a oil & filter change AS well as both diesel fuel filters!!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
440 Posts
Cleaned the inside up ready for new carpet in the back!!!

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finished fitting up the sub boxes for the ute
Bloody tight fit behind the seats
But they fit,thats the main thing
Just some carpet for the nice pritty look and mount them

·
Registered
nissan mk
970 Posts
Radiator flushed. (a good handful of rust flakes and other goodies came out) Inspected front shocks. (disconnected top of shock, it moves up and down with little or no dampening looks like the front end float problem is solved)
Inspected front brakes. (The passenger side disk has been smashed and a good two inch piece is missing, it been ground off smooth on a bench grinder and just clears the pads" "Strike One to the Bush Mechanic". Ordered two new ones $31 each from Repco. (seems their old stock and going cheap!)

Getting a new shorty "Is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you get" (Forrest Gump)

·
Registered
nissan
194 Posts
gave it a birthday, new oil, new filters all around. a vac, a little armour all and a sponge bath...

·
Registered
nissan patrol
440 Posts
Pulled off all door trims and rear boot trims and sprayed the bottom and the inside of the panels with fish oil!!

1 - 20 of 3968 Posts