Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 3969 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
315 Posts
I just had to share this, its not my joke though
It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, “Tell me about the day you died.” The man said, “Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn’t find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from.”

St. Peter couldn’t deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. “Well, sir, it was awful,” said the second man. “I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!”

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. “Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line. “OK, picture this; I’m naked, hiding inside a refrigerator….”

·
Registered
nissan
778 Posts
I took to the Mk with the dremel and cut the flap of metal out from behind the front park light/indicator which my Tyres kept grabbing......
Now im going to replace the Parker/indicators with LED clearance lights.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I took to the Mk with the dremel and cut the flap of metal out from behind the front park light/indicator which my Tyres kept grabbing......
Now im going to replace the Parker/indicators with LED clearance lights.
if you got a grinder, get a 1mm cutting wheel. they cost a few bucks and cut through stuff like that like hot butter. bit quicker than a dremel i imagine.

·
Registered
nissan
639 Posts
well i ended up getting the swb sd33t and i only just found out it has a long rang fuel tank woohoo the rig dosnt look that bad one i have given it a bath i will put some pic's up

·
Registered
nissan
778 Posts
if you got a grinder, get a 1mm cutting wheel. they cost a few bucks and cut through stuff like that like hot butter. bit quicker than a dremel i imagine.
Yeah Nerok ,
I do have thin disks but I didn't have time to take the front of the truck apart and take wheels off, I'll tidy it all up this weekend when I do the lights.
I also have thin cutting disks for my demel.

P.S
yeah they cut through fingers like a hot knife through butter too, I know that for a fact.

·
Registered
GU IV 4.2
989 Posts
After getting half way home from work on Tuesday night and having the SD33 stop on me, after reading up on here about it i checked the gauze filter in the lift pump banjo and man was it blocked.

11.jpg

12.jpg

No wonder it wouldn't run.

13.jpg

Cleaned it all up and put it back together. Bled the air out of the system and started her up. Now runs like a dream :D

·
Registered
nissan
153 Posts
My filter wasnt much better than that.

My motor didnt smoke when I brought it, now the filter is letting fuel through it smokes a bit now.

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk
3,306 Posts
WOA!!!! I just went for a ride in Dattopimp's truck!!! THAT THING FOOKING HAWLS A55!!!! I love/miss the SD33T!! Nice work Mick, you'll get another few ponies out of it for sure! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
nissan patrol
651 Posts
WOA!!!! I just went for a ride in Dattopimp's truck!!! THAT THING FOOKING HAWLS A55!!!! I love/miss the SD33T!! Nice work Mick, you'll get another few ponies out of it for sure! :bigthumb:

;).

·
Registered
nissan patrol
651 Posts
New injector pump?
New turbo?

Had it tuned?
Nope nope and nope lol. Man, I wish I had that kinda money right now. Snow trip was totally worth it though.

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,286 Posts
snow trip ???? in qld!!!!!
I would love to see ow yurs goes datto, Landys is a little silly, and it was missing boost. Just wish my wagon was as light as a shortie, i think that makes a big difference.

·
Registered
nissan
639 Posts
i'll swap ya coils lmao, not

·
Registered
nissan patrol
651 Posts
snow trip ???? in qld!!!!!
I would love to see ow yurs goes datto, Landys is a little silly, and it was missing boost. Just wish my wagon was as light as a shortie, i think that makes a big difference.

Hahaha na we drove down to jindabyne and boarded at Perisher. Was good to get away. Mine won't be as quick as landys yet. Still things to sort out before I get those kinda figured but it gets up and boogies for a boat anchor... Surprises the **** outta people in their petrols expecially rolling from 40km on.

Landy, your truck must be a weapon...

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk
3,306 Posts
Ha ha ha and you sooked out and got a GQ jokes
I love the MK and SD33T, and to be honest, I can't wait to put another legendary Diesel into my GQ (TD42). We love our cars for the same reason, we all like getting out bush, camping and seeing our wonderful countryside. I got a GQ for all the right reasons

1) it was swapped for another car I already had
2) it does not have rust everywhere!
3) it gets me to all my favourite camping spots
4) it does all that with comfort as a main factor

Baaaahahaha
hahahaha, too shae Brad (Mr. I've-Got-A-Family-That-Needs-A-Comfortable-Ride), I don't see an old bone rattler in your shed either :bigthumb: LMAO (speaking of which, keen on a ride sometime in the near future? :))

1161 - 1180 of 3969 Posts