Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
I like to drink. Almost anything will do if I'm desperate. My preference though is Single Malt Whisky. Mostly I drink beer. Either VB or Fourex. The advantage of beer is that you can drink more and longer without getting ****faced.

It is extremely important to remember that your liver is actually part of yourself and if you abuse it too much you will suffer.

I worked part-time in a pub years ago, and not drinking much myself at the time, I did notice what the patrons were drinking. Rum is the worst demon...stuffs people up pretty well. ****tails are next...I've seen some drinkers utterly destroyed drinking them. One vile concoction was called 'Green Devil' it was Vodka and Cointreau...nearly lethal.

The key to sensible drinking is to be able to notice when your legs stop working properly. Then it's time to stop...have a piss and go to bed.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu 4x4
980 Posts
The advantage of beer is that you can drink more and longer without getting ****faced.
Opposite for me, 2 beers and i'm siht faced, but can drink heaps of scotch and dry.

Also I stop or slow down when my lips dont work properly,

·
Rusty, but Trusty. Most of the time
nissan
1,185 Posts
Metho, if its got dye in it you have to strain it through a loaf of bread, its all good!

·
Registered
nissan
1,527 Posts
Looks like I will be the odd one out, non alcoholic beverages for me.

·
Registered
nissan
400 Posts
Umm, do I have to answer this question?

Well, I did go out and spend $160 on 3 bottles of Bundy tonight. $80 on a bottle of 10 year old- its the second one I have, the first I got for my birthday, and $40 each on 2 bottles of 5 year old. One of those we did crack to have a couple of smooth ones tonight.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts