Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, done may first home service today (2008 ZD30), the only thing that beat me was the fuel filter, my manual shows I should have the same style filter that I purchase but where the manual tells me where the filter is I seem to have a different set up. Now when I was getting the blue slip done the mechanic seem to think that the turbo was not Nissan OEM, apon a closer inspection today all I can see on it is "Garrett M24". I have attached some picks of what I beleive is the fuel filter, I someone could shed some light on if what I have is an upgrade or ???????

·
Registered
nissan
2,707 Posts
That looks ok to me, the turbo that comes with the engine is a Garrett so no surprises there...

The fuel filter also looks like the standard unit as well, what seems to be the problem?

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
X 3 with Azza and Whitie.

That fuel filter is sama sama mine as best I can tell... what "manual" are you using

·
Registered
nissan patrol
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks for the quick replies. The manual i'm using is the Max Ellery and on closer inspection of there motor pictures for the ZD30 there are differences between there pic's and actual, looks like I maight be better to purchase another manual to use as a cross refference. Any idea which manual is better suited to the 2008 CRD?

·
Go Hard or Go Home
3,197 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts