Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if there is already a thread in the GU section but thought i'd start it up as i can find it using the search function.

well today
*i replaced a heap of rusted bolts on my bashplate with some nice 8.8 stainless ones.

*scoped out running new cables for my dual battery mounted under my tray on my ute.

cheers

kyle

·
Registered
NISSAN GU PATROL
694 Posts
Installed a manual hand throttle, Then discovered i need to do some more work to get it working.

Attachments

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,195 Posts
Repairing the tail light assembly that fell out and the side step I bent and broke yesterday.

·
Registered
nissan
1,422 Posts
Wire brushed the frame for the canopy preparing to gal spray

·
Registered
270 Posts
Full interior fumigation. Was actually a massive fart but sure it would have had the same effect, ****n near knocked me out!! Just pissed the Mrs wasn't there to get the full effect.

·
Registered
nissan
546 Posts
Drove it for work, its due for a service, Drank some ice cold water from the 20yr ol 15l engel which is supplied power from the 64w panel permanently on my car, arent solar panels cool!! Never a flat battery.
But have noticed the cab on my dualcab, the cab moves a lot more than the tray?? Maybe there is too much hanging over where ther would of been another body mount?? Have too look into it!
Zappa

·
Registered
nissan
171 Posts
Bought myself a donor Commodore with a 5Ltr V8. Bought an adapter kit from Marks Adapters. just need a few more items, a spare weekend and the 2.8 will be no more... Oh happy days.....

·
Registered
nissan
32 Posts
Fitted a boost gauge. Tapped it into the inlet manifold.
Adjusted the boost down to reasonable Levels...I hope

Dave Siacci

1 - 20 of 126 Posts