Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3533 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is the yin for the yang of the "What cheeses you off" thread!

I'm sure that for everything that cheeses you off there's something that makes your day :)

I'll start it with mowing my lawn makes my day. Love the smell of fresh cut grass and the look of a smooth, well fertilised and watered lawn.

·
___BTDT___
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,101 Posts
Well, today it was the news that Mark Webber had won the world endurance championship:)

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,160 Posts
Waking up at home instead of in the truck! :)

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
22,152 Posts
4pm Sparkys. That's when I have a beer and shut down for the day. Email goes off, the gates are closed and anything left on my 'to do' list gets transferred to tomorrow.

All I do is look at this forum for a bit of fun while I am drinking.

Of course I don't answer my phone either (I never do anyway.) It is a very deliberate shut down and I think we should all do it. There is far too much intrusion into our lives as it is.

·
Registered
nissan/swb gq
831 Posts
Every time I get home from my stint at work and sneak in to the kids room to give them a kiss and let them Dads back for another 2 weeks . that little cuddle before they nod back off is bliss , plus the fact they're strait back to sleep and the other more important duties of getting home from work and be attended too :bananaro:

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,022 Posts
Passing ones daily requirement of flatulance, without a follow through :shock:

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,962 Posts
My mrs makes my day sometimes. Haha.
Catching a big trout.
Having a win on ebay.
Getting paid. Then paying all the bills up to date. Love a blank slate.

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,158 Posts
Coming home after a four day road trip and seeng how happy the missus and dog are to see me :)

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
16,515 Posts
I have been around, seen and done things that would make the average guys hair stand on end or just chit themselves.

Been there, done that and gave the T shirt back as boring.

But one thing had been constant in my life, my wife makes my day.

Some times I wonder what I did to deserve her.

·
The Member Formerly Known as Lusty Dusty
nissan
6,289 Posts
That special hour or two at dawn on the verandah.
Just me and my thoughts and a distant cackling Kookaburra.

Then the missus comes out for a chat. [oh! that belongs in the cheese you off thread]...lol

Cheers.....Lionel.

·
Sell me your MK.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,541 Posts
Getting paid on pay day.
That makes my day until all my money mysteriously disappears 3 hours later.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,372 Posts
Hummer and a chicken feed all in one!

Actually, just getting something finished at work makes me happy. Instead of the circus of project managers who cant make up their mind :roll:

·
___BTDT___
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,101 Posts
I have been around, seen and done things that would make the average guys hair stand on end or just chit themselves.

Been there, done that and gave the T shirt back as boring.

But one thing had been constant in my life, my wife makes my day.

Some times I wonder what I did to deserve her.
Holy frogchit batman, your racking up the browny points today.................. don't squander them like I did.................. I had that many I was donating them to charity and then I put the decorative cushions on the bed the wrong way one day and lost them all.

·
Blues Won as Expected. Go the Knights
Nissan
29,542 Posts
When the missus takes the three kids out for the day... Then I'm just left at home in the peace and quite listening to the birds chirping while indulging in a few coldie and slipping into the zen zone... But it usually doesn't last long..
Susan usually starts up her bloody lawn mower and spoils it all for me...lol

1 - 20 of 3533 Posts