Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

What makes your day?

5M views 9K replies 146 participants last post by  rgren2 
#1 ·
This thread is the yin for the yang of the "What cheeses you off" thread!

I'm sure that for everything that cheeses you off there's something that makes your day :)

I'll start it with mowing my lawn makes my day. Love the smell of fresh cut grass and the look of a smooth, well fertilised and watered lawn.

#4 ·
Waking up at home instead of in the truck! :)

Foo

#5 ·
4pm Sparkys. That's when I have a beer and shut down for the day. Email goes off, the gates are closed and anything left on my 'to do' list gets transferred to tomorrow.

All I do is look at this forum for a bit of fun while I am drinking.

Of course I don't answer my phone either (I never do anyway.) It is a very deliberate shut down and I think we should all do it. There is far too much intrusion into our lives as it is.

#6 ·
Every time I get home from my stint at work and sneak in to the kids room to give them a kiss and let them Dads back for another 2 weeks . that little cuddle before they nod back off is bliss , plus the fact they're strait back to sleep and the other more important duties of getting home from work and be attended too :bananaro:

#14 ·
Holy frogchit batman, your racking up the browny points today.................. don't squander them like I did.................. I had that many I was donating them to charity and then I put the decorative cushions on the bed the wrong way one day and lost them all.

#24 ·
I should of said earlier in my other post... 'my kids make my day' ..
I know I muck around and joke a lot, but watching my kids grow up is the most satisfying thing I've ever done... Hell we have some great fun ... They do have their moments tho and chit me off... But I wouldn't want it ant other way...

So my kids make my day... They do say some funny stuff sometimes.. And I just go along with them...:)