Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

3681 - 3700 of 3824 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,363 Posts
It won't be in the yard for long. Leaving for a central qld fishing trip the day after Australia day. :)
The umpteenth boat deal fell through at the last minute on the weekend. Then we got the break we deserved. We were looking at this model boat previously as it ticks most boxes and is a lot stronger than most on the market. (3mm hull and sides) The guy got over 2000 responses after we put the deposit down. Luckily my mate didn't have to go to work the morning after it was advertised. He was at the guys door at 5:30am with cash. Early bird gets the worm.

Attachments

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,064 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,064 Posts
Stralia day.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,465 Posts
Got to spend some time with an old mate over the long weekend. Had some fun in his two stroke, reduction gear twin locked zuke. He only put it on its side twice whilst I was gunshot and within the first ten minutes. Also pic of his portal equipped tow rig. He likes his toys and also has a series four GU 4.2 wagon which is his wife's daily. And a duramax powered series one GU, which is on the road but still a work in progress.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,927 Posts
I always get a laugh out of the KFC shutup and take my money add, I wonder if they know the origin of the saying? Fry (from my favourite show, Futurama) wanted to buy an 'eyephone' and the salesperson was telling him all the faults when he said 'shutup and take my money' so it really means, I don't care how bad it is I want one', lol.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,282 Posts
When a good friend of 46yrs contacts you (female) and you are able to unload on her and not be embarrassed about anything that you have said. :) I'm very lucky to have friends, well to be honest, they are more than friends, they are best mates. (y)

The funny but not in a funny way is, she had a huge crush on me, well more than that but I didn't see her in that light. She was and always will be, one of my dearest friends from my cycling days.

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,064 Posts
Well, if you close one eye and squint a bit, this is you. 😉 How could any woman resist.
3C8B069E-36EF-444D-9563-263C496EB245.jpeg

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,282 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu crd ute
8,220 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn