Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

3701 - 3720 of 3847 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,068 Posts
Where abouts in the Northern Maldives are you?
Yamba, having several beers watching the tide fight the flood waters, amazing as it always is.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,375 Posts
My mum asked me to get details and pricing for a mower for her place. She wants a mower to make it easier for us to mow her lawn.
Finally had the time so the missus and I went looking. It was then when I had a brilliant idea. My mum is on the pension so funds are limited. Decent mowers are expensive. I've had a fair few mowers over the years but I've never had a new one. Bugger it. She doesn't need a new mower. I do. She now gets my Honda self propelled and I'm now the owner of my first new Massport.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
8,637 Posts
My mum asked me to get details and pricing for a mower for her place. She wants a mower to make it easier for us to mow her lawn.
Finally had the time so the missus and I went looking. It was then when I had a brilliant idea. My mum is on the pension so funds are limited. Decent mowers are expensive. I've had a fair few mowers over the years but I've never had a new one. Bugger it. She doesn't need a new mower. I do. She now gets my Honda self propelled and I'm now the owner of my first new Massport.

Flash !!
Recently I bought a new Stihl whipper snipper. It was so shiny and new looking that I didn’t want to use it and get it dirty lol
Well that’s done and dusted now ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,214 Posts
Skegs, why did you take SWMBO, didn't you just duck down to the mower aisle in your lunch break?
If the new Massports are as good as the old ones, it should outlast you. Mine was my first new mower too, about 25 years ago & still going strong. In that time it's only had one new spark plug & air filter and one oil change. Normally just keep topping up the little bit of oil it uses.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,375 Posts
Skegs, why did you take SWMBO, didn't you just duck down to the mower aisle in your lunch break?
If the new Massports are as good as the old ones, it should outlast you. Mine was my first new mower too, about 25 years ago & still going strong. In that time it's only had one new spark plug & air filter and one oil change. Normally just keep topping up the little bit of oil it uses.
Because she had dragged me there to pickup her new dishwasher that she bought with a bit of inheritance money. I just expanded the purchase a bit and since I needed a trailer to get the dishwasher home the timing was perfect.
The Biatch also got to use the mower before me. I showed her the mower functions and got her to have a go at starting it. She used a half asses girly pull on the cord and it started first go. Then she took off with it and did half the front yard before she gave it back.

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,592 Posts
ONE oil change in 25 years ?? :oops: I suppose you could recycle the old mower oil into the patrol when you change it next,just to get the last out of it (y)

Cheers,G.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,145 Posts
He’s actually looking for places to move into. I don’t talk to him, and I didn’t come good when hints that his car (the one I bought him) may need repairs. Dare I say it, burnouts may cause gearbox problems, but not mine.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,632 Posts
2 days of work left before 2 weeks of 7am beers, dodgy street food and getting dragged along to do whatever touristy stuff the missus can drag me along to. Hopefully that will also involve beer.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,068 Posts
Seeing as p4x4 is suppsedly run by diesel freak bowling club types I thought this might be approriate

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,068 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2020 jeep Cherokee / 2009 gu ute
8,248 Posts
Seeing as p4x4 is suppsedly run by diesel freak bowling club types I thought this might be approriate

You been on the turps again Ross (Troy in Disguise) your spellings not to flash.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,806 Posts
Cracking the first beer of the week/weekend. ;) Now to sort out where i'm fishing tomorrow!

3701 - 3720 of 3847 Posts