Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

3741 - 3760 of 3855 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,097 Posts
Where's the ice!? Looks more like a Greenland to me...... sorry can't help myself every time this comes up!
It's under the green.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,267 Posts
Daughter needed some items from the bush for school.
Perfect excuse to go exploring in the old patrol haha.
She was wrapped with our collection.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,267 Posts
When the wife comes home from shops with a little surprise for me.
She even got the 1ltr bottle.
Shes a keeper alright

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,097 Posts
Another great pic from Nicolas in Iceland, spot the Patrol.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,267 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,097 Posts
Possible but not from memory, I know him from Fakebook, he contacted me when I was talking about the new turbo on mine, been in touch ever since.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,097 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,097 Posts
Being a Lifetime Premium Member gave me the ability to use the first post in my Build Thread as an index to contents, when the new forum software was installed almost 8 months ago I could edit the thread but not the first post and 3 pics became dead links. Any attempt to edit resulted in a strange message about Tags and I was locked out. This glitch did have an impact on other facets of forums on the system as well and has been a ticketed complaint for yonks, it certainly has taken a long time but today the glitch was fixed in the latest update. Certainly made my day.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
I taught some people who knew this grub, from the same faith, they were a bit (lot) radical and they didn’t like him or the whole family (who were in some questionable businesses). Rot in goal, loser.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,097 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,375 Posts
My missus...
My 15 year old air compressor finally died this week. Was woken up at 2am the other night by a loud bang followed by the noise of the air compressor starting and not stopping again. The missus ran downstairs and pulled the power cord to shut it off.
Next day I checked it out thinking the airline had blown. Nope... it was the pressure switch blowing apart and pissing air out. New compressor justified as a replacement switch was almost the same price I paid for the cheap underpowered pos in the first place. Missus didn't even need convincing.
Did my normal research and decided on one from trade tools. Missus came with me as she likes looking at tools too. After the habitual lap of the place to find stuff for our wish lists we paid for the compressor and brought it home.
After putting up with a small under powered compressor for years it is going to make a big difference as there will be a lot less waiting for it to pressurize.
Specs are good enough to keep me happy for years to come.
3hp V-twin, 220L/min (8cfm) 50L tank and water trap. Effectively double the performance of the old pos and a fair bit quieter. Unlike other shops. Tradetools have a process where they unpack it and put it all together including filling it with oil so you can plug it in and use it as soon as you get it home. Great service and very good pricing.
The missus even had the same idea as me for what to do with the dead one. We are going to strip it down and use the tank for the firebox on a offset smoker we are going to make.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
I have the same, only problems I had were the water trap developed an air leak, fixed under warranty and I had plastic air filters on it, I bumped one and it broke off, I purchased two new metal ones. All good now, a great little machine.

3741 - 3760 of 3855 Posts