Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

4241 - 4260 of 4378 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,701 Posts
A few more pics from last weekend at Emu Creek Retreat. Welcome - Emu Creek Retreat. Was a cracker of a weekend. Eleven Patrols ranging from duramax, 4.8, 4.2td, 3.0 crd in our group and of course a few bangkok billy carts. And a red neck hilux. None of the patrol owners are members here other than myself :unsure:.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,552 Posts
When I get out for a ride and this is what I hear, as I ride down the Logging Track. :cool:

Foo

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,552 Posts
A bunch of A-holes that dump $hit on each other but still call them mates.
Sounds like my close circle of best mates. :):cool:

Foo

Reactions: Heavensent

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,323 Posts
A bunch of A-holes that dump $hit on each other but still call them mates.
Pretty much describes this forum too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,710 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,583 Posts
Finally scoring a job after 3 months off, starting next Monday. Was getting a bit desperate there, would have shoveled horse dung if I had to. Luckily it didn't come to that.
So what you doing this time, Mr jack of all trades.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,239 Posts
Something i know im going to be good at, demolition..
Was looking for something a bit easier as im not getting any younger but this came up so i grabbed it.
@iluvnorks first five projects. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,710 Posts
Measured all the rod bearing clearances, because I like creating work for myself and i wondered how they were going after 500,000km and all the boost the little HT15 can throw at it.

A little wear on the thrust side but nothing concerning, and all clearances well within spec for a brand new engine. Pretty happy about that.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,239 Posts
Saw this on another forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣
O/T Very interesting phone call this afternoon when in town. Firstly I must let you know that I have two mobiles. One mobile the number is never given out it is for all my doctors and clinics to call no other Calls. The second one an everyday for friends and family.They both cost me $15.00 a month 12 months in advance.

This phone call came through on my Medical Phone. It listed on the screen "Caller Unknown". It did display a number though. So I answered there was a recorded message came through. It stated that "It was the Home Affairs Office and a Warrant for my arrest had been granted by the Courts as I had not done any defence to several Charges in Court for Fraudulent Action and Falsifying Legal Documents for Procuring Money and several other actions in concern to associating with known terrorist."

If I would like this matter cleared up please press 1 and a SENIOR MEMBER of HOME AFFAIRS would discuss this matter. I Laughed but pressed1.

The next minute a voice came on the phone and stated how may he help me. (Indian/Pakistan Accent). I told him what was on the message and that I pressed 1 and here I am.

He stated that with just a few details and verifications he could clear the matter up immediately.

FIRST: Name Please

Me:May I have your Name and also our Staff Number and Department.

I am not permitted to give that information out.

So I stated if you have my phone number you should be able to tell who I am.

He said: That is one of the verifications we need.

So I gave TRUMP

First Name please:

Me:Jefferson

That is the name we have on these legal Documents. Please verify your address

I stated that it should be with the Telephone Number and Name on the Documents.

He said: That is in a different part of the program and I cannot see it. Then he said if you would please give me your Bank Account Number and Details. I can verify both address and verify that is the account we have been paying all this money which is in the amount of many tens of thousands. If not I can cancel these Documents I have the Level of Senior to do so.

ME: Give me your details Name Staff Number and Department of Home Affairs you are in and I will. I stated that I will have to have them so when I download this call to my Computer to keep reference if there is any Court Case as I find it hard Undestanding you.

He stated: Yes it is a very Bad Line and I will call you back and hung up.

Another NEW SCAM to get your details. I wanted to play along a bit further if he gave me the numbers. I wanted to tell him that I lived in Washington Boulevarde Washington in a very BIG WHITE HOUSE.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,465 Posts
Just found out the NT is lifting the mandatory Covid19 mandatory 14 day quarantine requirements on July 17. :D :D :D
I am in the middle of sorting the masses of paperwork required for me to work up there. The safety paperwork is bad enough these days with everybody covering their asses. Add Covid19 and it's a nightmare. I have received and read over 200 pages of site safety documentation alone and have to ensure my SWMS covers all of it. The site safety officer has rejected most of the SWMS he has received already so they have to go through the docos, change the SWMS and try again.
The NT health minister finialy gave us permission this week to travel up there after one of the team submitted our 40 odd page Covid19 plan. We were given special permission to work on the new store in Palmerston, isolated from everyone else whilst in quarantine. This essentially meant that I for the first 14 days. I would only be able to travel to the quarantine hotel from the airport where I would have to stay unless travelling direct to site and back. Before and after work I would be locked in my room and could not leave apart for medical and other emergencies. All food and supplies would have to be delivered to my room in accordance with the quarantine guidelines.
That being that. I fly up there on July 19 for the first of several stints in order to setup the new store and decommission the old one. And go FISHING... :D:D:D

4241 - 4260 of 4378 Posts