Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

4501 - 4520 of 4548 Posts

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,778 Posts
Selling a lounge suite on facebook marketplace and having the buyer organise payment and a removalist to uplift it within 2 hours. Rapt. All done and with near zero effort on my part.

Also, I second the rivnuts. So satisfying.
That's probably the first success I've ever heard of on marketplace. Normally it's 315 equiries of "lowest price?" And 13 people saying they'll take it amd never showing up.

·
Registered
nissan g160
263 Posts
That's probably the first success I've ever heard of on marketplace. Normally it's 315 equiries of "lowest price?" And 13 people saying they'll take it amd never showing up.
Exactly why I felt it warranted a mention. A bit sad though, before this experience I was ready to stop selling things on there altogether. Now I'm slightly encouraged to keep at it.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,419 Posts
Just sorted out a trip up the river on Friday with a mate. Last crack at the Murray cod before the 6mth ban kicks in Friday night

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,623 Posts
Ordered some printer ink from these people at 3.30pm Tuesday, just arrived. Great service and good prices.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,398 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,335 Posts

·
Registered
nissan g160
263 Posts
Managing to keep my **** together while Garth told me straight faced that having lifted my truck I might need to adjust the camber a bit because the tops will have pulled in a bit.
When I gently tried to remind him that it was a beam axle thus it doesn't work like that, he looked at me like I was crazy. 100% he didn't even look under the vehicle, let alone try adjust anything.
Ha. Was only in to find out what my castor was before considering offset bushes so I'm not stressed at all. Just funny to see someone lying for no real reason, and I'm rapt that I just smiled and nodded, and walked out :)

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,239 Posts
I tend to just take the ASX when I go out, It's a PITA opening the big chain operated roller door to get the Patrol out, have to go in through one of the other doors to do it, as it can't be opened from outside.. I was actually wondering today if it could be motorised & how much it would cost.
View attachment 521551
Taken a couple of weeks, but I caught up with old mate today. $3045 to motorise his factory roller door: 4600mm wide x 4800mm lift.

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,144 Posts
Last crack at the Murray cod before the 6mth ban kicks in Friday night
Why the ban? Is it annual, like to protect breeders or something?

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,419 Posts
Yep! The ban is over their breeding season.

Reactions: Leethal

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,778 Posts
Ordered a new clutch on Friday, and it arrived today.

Pretty quick shipping, and now it'll sit around for months until I'm ready to install it.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,588 Posts
Electric hire scooters. After walking all day its a fast and cheap way to get somewhere. In my case from one end of the city to the other to get Chinese food for dinner then return to the hotel before it gets cold. There is no way I'd be doing that trip on foot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4501 - 4520 of 4548 Posts