Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

4861 - 4880 of 4926 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
The tenant is looking at rental places. Woodenbong! That should be far enough away. I’d have to hire the truck to move him. Be worth it. 🙄

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,690 Posts
The tenant is looking at rental places. Woodenbong! That should be far enough away. I’d have to hire the truck to move him. Be worth it. 🙄
Has Haggie, he'll do it for free. :unsure: 😇

Foo

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,055 Posts
Seen a young bloke 4x4 enthusiast driving around town crusing around with the usual accessories plus a shovel that would be fully sick for digging the fourby out when it's bogged.

Only problem with the 4x4 street cred idea is that it was a shifting shovel. I guess it would be useful if you got bogged in a trailer of sand.

Or I could have it all wrong and he's a concreter taking his tools home for the day.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Seen a young bloke 4x4 enthusiast driving around town crusing around with the usual accessories plus a shovel that would be fully sick for digging the fourby out when it's bogged.

Only problem with the 4x4 street cred idea is that it was a shifting shovel. I guess it would be useful if you got bogged in a trailer of sand.

Or I could have it all wrong and he's a concreter taking his tools home for the day.
Maybe it doubles as his frypan out bush

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
Now give your nuts a scratch to even things up. A dip in the pool helps reduce the warmth. 🙄 (Experience)

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,532 Posts
The look on eddie and buckleys faces..GOLD.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,690 Posts
Getting a 30klm ride in before heading off to work. :)

Foo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,532 Posts
My boy on sunday.
While every other boy hot thier face painted as super heros, mine just wanted a beard like dad.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
How old is he??
He looks to be taller than his old man already.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,378 Posts
How old is he??
He looks to be taller than his old man already.

Hes 10, and already dreaming up his perfect Gq build.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,424 Posts
Driving into the mountains to Maleny with my wife, had a beautiful lunch in one of our regular haunts up there, Oh! the Chilli Beef with rice noodles and cashews was to die for, then the long way home through Landsborough, great day out.

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,831 Posts
Driving into the mountains to Maleny with my wife, had a beautiful lunch in one of our regular haunts up there, Oh! the Chilli Beef with rice noodles and cashews was to die for, then the long way home through Landsborough, great day out.
Yuppieville..

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,424 Posts
4861 - 4880 of 4926 Posts