Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

4901 - 4920 of 4926 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,993 Posts
Behold!!!!

When the seemingly infinite incompetence of Rio Tinto means you no longer have to go away for six days when you’d otherwise be on break (ie tomorrow morning) so you suddenly have the next week free until next Friday morning!!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!
Six dYS OF PUB LUCHES.

Reactions: Leethal

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,315 Posts
Man after my own heart Nick !

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,860 Posts
I've had a bit of groan coming from the power steering pump recently, always at lower speeds and mainly during tight turns.

Visually everything seemed okay, no bubbles or signs of air, belt tension was okay, so as a last ditch effort before I ordered new seals and a bearing I just replaced the fluid despite being 99% sure it would do nothing.

Bugger me, it worked. No groans or noises of any kind. Cost nothing and saves me a bit of work.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,690 Posts

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,315 Posts
Congrats Rgren! You must be very proud. Good stuff 😆

Reactions: rgren2

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
I’ll have another one in a coupla weeks too.

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,831 Posts
Got a chitload of top dressing soil today for my lawn, ( pardon the pun) and It's stinks to high heaven..🤢

Didn't use it all so I thought I'd leave it in the trailer and push it as far up the back and closet to next door's back door and windows..And I left the trailer uncovered.😉
You all know the ones with that chit of a dog that never stops barking..?

Time for a bit of pay back.😉

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
Beware of onion weed in topsoil.

Reactions: troytheboy

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
Looks like my brothers kidney donation to his wife is successful, they are both back home in Darwin, defrosting after their sojourn in Adelaide.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,928 Posts
Today my 2 new Ctek battery monitors turned up. After I got my new iPhone, they stopped working.
So I contacted Ctek, they admitted they don’t work with the latest Bluetooth protocol and sent me out new ones.

Great service Ctek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,860 Posts
While I've been off work, I've been doing a bit of work with a local tree lopper.
On site the other day I spotted an immaculate Datsun 720, absolutely bone standard, I think an '82 or '83 model, one owner since new, paint looks fantastic, no rust and only 157,000km on the clock.
I can't remember the last time I saw one so nicely preserved.

I think I'll try and buy it off him.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,378 Posts
People who do this annoy me.
I can never get mine to look that good, hell half the time i cant even get mine to work to start with, let alone make it look good

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

4901 - 4920 of 4926 Posts