Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

5041 - 5060 of 5144 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
15,910 Posts
mine gets driven every day Bradley..And it gets washed every week.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,922 Posts
Met a bloke who used to own a workshop today, his specialty was MQ, MK and G60 Patrols.
He still has old stock of plenty of seals, gaskets, bearings, a few body parts, lenses and assorted pieces. Mostly genuine Nissan parts too.

He also had this, which has become my new prized possession.
An original vinyl spare wheel cover, and while it's a little dusty, its in mint condition. Been in a garage most of its life, never folded, no rips.
I personally know of only 3 or 4 others that still exist.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,411 Posts
Thought i had lost all footage from last proper 4wd trip with Dog and Boy when my old phone died

Just found it backed up on sd card.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
My daughter has a new phone, she couldn’t find her photos, she went from apple to android, I used the voice search on the phone, she found photos on there from 10 years ago. How or why it works, I don’t know. All the current photos were there. 🤯🤔😳

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,078 Posts
New racks showing up in time so I could mount solar panel during S.A lockdown.
solar.jpg

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Where's the wing, to reduce drag? :unsure:

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,078 Posts
Where's the wing, to reduce drag? :unsure:

Foo
Drag is minimal when most of my driving is towing caravan. It also acts as a wing as the front of ute is lower than back.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Knowing I'll be on the road first thing in the morning for a trip to Blues country to catch up with old friends, I'll be well away from Newcastle.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Having competed in my first Track meet in near 1yr and my legs feeling good, for the small amount of training that I can get in. I've changed how I do my training to target two main muscle groups and this seems to be paying off. Bring on next year! :)

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
Intentionally or not, gave me a laugh.
FF791F8F-1091-4263-8D49-93EFB796716F.png

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,565 Posts
My week's been great. Monday had one of the women I used to work with & her husband visit for lunch, while they were on holiday up this way. My sister's been here since Wednesday & another old workmate, who was also in our 4x4 club and his wife stayed last night. We all went out to The pub with no beer for lunch yesterday. There's an old church outside the pub that has a huge collection of old beer cans on the walls ( my favourite religion) and they even have some of Troy's beer.

20201121_144032.jpg
20201121_144009.jpg

5041 - 5060 of 5144 Posts