Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

5061 - 5080 of 5144 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
When I was in the PMG doing install, on the rare occasion that Saturday overtime was offered, we would have a pub lunch, shandies were permitted as well as portagaff. One only though.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,078 Posts
When I was in the PMG doing install, on the rare occasion that Saturday overtime was offered, we would have a pub lunch, shandies were permitted as well as portagaff. One only though.
Yeah just one.
330px-YardOfAle.jpg

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Jumped on the scales this morning and was just under105kgs. 😁 That's 8kgs less than the start of the year. :)

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,078 Posts
Jumped on the scales this morning and was just under105kgs. 😁 That's 8kgs less than the start of the year. :)

Foo
Good job Foo but you're still fat. Yes so am I 110kg.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Good job Foo but you're still fat. Yes so am I 110kg.
You know that saying................................Good things come in small packages? :unsure: It's a load of crap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
Was 115kg managed to get down to 90kg, just ate less and stopped cooking mud cake. Still not fit.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
I lost 55kg once, kicked her ass out the door.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don’t let it hit you on the way out.

Reactions: grumpyone and Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
I’ve been blessed, one only and still love her. Just wish the tenant would leave so we could spend more time with each other.

·
Registered
2013 Patrol Y61 DX EX Telstra service body
91 Posts
You know that saying................................Good things come in small packages? :unsure: It's a load of crap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Foo
I'm 125 or there about & if your a skinny stud bull the farmer will likely sell you on to the abattoir 😉

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
15,910 Posts
I’ve been blessed, one only and still love her. Just wish the tenant would leave so we could spend more time with each other.
Change the locks Rod.. Thats a pretty good hint/start.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
The son is talking about getting off tobacco and weed. 😁 I might get him back. Still want him to get his own place. It’s a start though.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Having a beer and spot this in the tree above us.

5061 - 5080 of 5144 Posts