2009 gu ute
9,298 Posts
Got a carton of 30 bluey cans for $36.99

Reactions: Foo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,501 Posts
I recon you would drink cheap pi55 from a Sumo's jock strap Nick..Just like your mate jim..

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
I recon you would drink cheap pi55 from a Sumo's jock strap Nick..Just like your mate jim..
:unsure: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣:eek:

Foo

Reactions: 45/70

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,298 Posts
Well the verdict is in, Bluey beer is not much better than plain old lemonade. Might need to buy some Bundy Rum to mix with it. Then it might be barely drinkable.

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
Registered
Nissan
756 Posts
Well the verdict is in, Bluey beer is not much better than plain old lemonade. Might need to buy some Bundy Rum to mix with it. Then it might be barely drinkable.
Yep was like drinking dirty water, I only bought a carton because I wanted the free dog bowl they were giving away a while back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,160 Posts
Just got home after four days at Bribie Island. Was a good break. Even caught up with a forum member over a few beers. I have seen photos of him on here and they do not do him justice. Handsome devil he is in the flesh.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,298 Posts
Just got home after four days at Bribie Island. Was a good break. Even caught up with a forum member over a few beers. I have seen photos of him on here and they do not do him justice. Handsome devil he is in the flesh.
So wasn't Foo then.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,501 Posts
Did you show him your big stick??

5281 - 5300 of 5329 Posts