Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

5301 - 5320 of 5400 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,234 Posts
When the customer buys you a new toy to use. It goes up to nineteen meters. No way in hell I am I going that high. He told me it cost $175K inc purpose built ally trailer. BS I thought. Had look online and a second hand 25 meter unit (2nd pic) is for sale for $164k. WTF.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,416 Posts
When the customer buys you a new toy to use. It goes up to nineteen meters. No way in hell I am I going that high. He told me it cost $175K inc purpose built ally trailer. BS I thought. Had look online and a second hand 25 meter unit (2nd pic) is for sale for $164k. WTF.

View attachment 527526 View attachment 527527
Hell yeah that looks like fun.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,551 Posts

View attachment 527526 View attachment 527527
Can I have a play? Hate heights, but that looks like fun.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,551 Posts
You are more than welcome.............it spent four out of five hours on the ground throwing fault codes.
I’m in. When can you pick me up. 😉

Reactions: Haggie

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,634 Posts
#1 sons's 25th birthday today. . I've been doing a heap of work on his commodore as part of his birthday present. This included the rear axle bearing change from hell. 30min job turned into a 6hr job due to the axle welding itself to the hub. Over 1.5hrs with a sledgehammer to knock it out. Thank fck I put it up on a hoist to do the job instead of doing it in the driveway. Been upgrading his car audio today. Almost done. He is also the only other person in the house that has a good appreciation of good grog. Got him a nice bottle of port as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
#1 sons's 25th birthday today. . I've been doing a heap of work on his commodore as part of his birthday present. This included the rear axle bearing change from hell. 30min job turned into a 6hr job due to the axle welding itself to the hub. Over 1.5hrs with a sledgehammer to knock it out. Thank fck I put it up on a hoist to do the job instead of doing it in the driveway. Been upgrading his car audio today. Almost done. He is also the only other person in the house that has a good appreciation of good grog. Got him a nice bottle of port as well.

Yep, that's a nice drop. :cool: Been many years since I had a bottle of that. :cry:

Foo

Reactions: skegbudley

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,551 Posts

My Yr12’s in 2000 bought me a bottle of that. Still have the bottle.

Reactions: skegbudley and Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,551 Posts
When I worked, I always took my own lunch. I’m a tight arse.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
15,551 Posts
Also, very limited eating time as a teacher, eat when you can.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,479 Posts
Also, very limited eating time as a teacher, eat when you can.
My jobs like that. Today I made a point and walked out, not drove because that leads to- while your out can you?
If you don’t take a break , you are expected to just keep working.
Same as knock off time. Once it’s 5, I walk. Once I would stay back and do extra. These people don’t appreciate that and doc your pay for any reason, sooooooo. Stuff you boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,667 Posts
When painkillers and beer finally kick in. :)

Foo

Reactions: rgren2
5301 - 5320 of 5400 Posts