Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

5561 - 5580 of 5611 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,064 Posts
Went for look around this morning. The sister in laws v39 is going to be on display at the Princess site. It is for sale as she has her eye on the v55 as shown below. She has owned v52 and 62 before so jumping back up to 55 should not worry her.

I married the wrong sister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,417 Posts
Went to the local ag show today. They always have stand with old stationary engines. But what caught my eye this time was the fergi with a V8 and these small howard tractors. Have never seen them before?

And the old harvester in the background. Probably a member here has used one?

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,910 Posts
I've seen that V8 Fergi before. My dad has both a petrol & diesel ones, fully restored, as well as a few old stationary engines. We have a big antique machinery show, The Rusty Iron Rally, here in Macksville every year on the fathers day weekend. Not held last year due to Covid, but in 2019 we set the world record for the most vintage engines running together, with 666.

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,292 Posts
Went to the local ag show today. They always have stand with old stationary engines. But what caught my eye this time was the fergi with a V8 and these small howard tractors. Have never seen them before?

View attachment 531978 View attachment 531979 View attachment 531980
My cousin bought a lot of gear at a clearance sale to get items they needed and an old Sunshine harvester was part of it,made in Wynnum I think,around first war ?

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,857 Posts

View attachment 531978 View attachment 531979 View attachment 531980
The fine folk at the Gilgandra Rural Museum can give you quite a spiel about Arthur Howard, a local inventor who started making tractors when Australia couldn't get enough Fordsons to make use of his first invention, the rotary cultivator.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,528 Posts
Have been contacted by one of my year 12 graduates from 2000, is doing her PhD and was asking for some advice. 😁

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,064 Posts

Is that a Rover V8 in the Fergi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,442 Posts
@GUEY would have wood over those Howards.

Reactions: Haggie

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts
He's a bloody oxygen thief, as well as a prized w.anker! :rolleyes:

Foo

Reactions: Oscar and Leone

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts
Got a call from the RBH Plastics Department today, I'm booked in for the 21st of next month. 🤗

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,528 Posts
Got a call from the RBH Plastics Department today, I'm booked in for the 21st of next month. 🤗

Foo
???? New job?

Reactions: grumpyone

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,528 Posts
Ahhhhh, RBH. 🙄 Good luck. I go back to my bloke on this coming Thursday to start the process for radiation. Glow in the dark, I will.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts
Ahhhhh, RBH. 🙄 Good luck. I go back to my bloke on this coming Thursday to start the process for radiation. Glow in the dark, I will.
I will look for the bright light, on the horizon. :) Lets hope it knocks it over for good, this time! 🤞

Foo

Reactions: rgren2

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,391 Posts
Have been contacted by one of my year 12 graduates from 2000, is doing her PhD and was asking for some advice. 😁
If you want to feel even more superior; I doubt any of the folks that taught me would have that experience.

If any of their alumni got a PhD, it would be in spite of that lot.

As for what made my day: I got a chance to drive @razor2000's 300 horse FTE.

Wow a GU can be nice to drive.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,528 Posts
5561 - 5580 of 5611 Posts