Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

5581 - 5600 of 5611 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,417 Posts
Fired this up yesterday. Ramped up nicely via the variable frequency drive. 75 kw pump set. Running from a 300 kva generator. It is a bit of a bush set up for now.

Data sheet says it is good for one million litres per hour. We will find out once the flow meter is installed. Still have to fit loss of prime protection and when we get mains power remote access.

And it leaks like a sieve so once it ramped up I shut it down before I got an early shower for the day.

·
Registered
nissan
2,222 Posts
If you want to feel even more superior; I doubt any of the folks that taught me would have that experience.

If any of their alumni got a PhD, it would be in spite of that lot.

As for what made my day: I got a chance to drive @razor2000's 300 horse FTE.

Wow a GU can be nice to drive.
Even better when the handbrake isn’t sticking on 🤣🤫

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,292 Posts
Fired this up yesterday. Ramped up nicely via the variable frequency drive. 75 kw pump set. Running from a 300 kva generator. It is a bit of a bush set up for now.

Data sheet says it is good for one million litres per hour. We will find out once the flow meter is installed. Still have to fit loss of prime protection and when we get mains power remote access.

And it leaks like a sieve so once it ramped up I shut it down before I got an early shower for the day.

View attachment 532274
View attachment 532276
View attachment 532277
MMMmm,leaking water an elektrickery,what could go wrong ?💥☠

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts
Reactions: Haggie

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,528 Posts
New chlorinator cell arrived today, the numbers increased from 92 with one red light to 103-104 with no lights. 😁👍
Genuine are around $600, generic, $165.

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,613 Posts
Sitting by a campfire, counting satellites in the sky.

Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon in the background, toastie warm with a gentle breeze blowing from across the river bed.

As good as it is for the soul, oddly the guitar solo in ‘Time’ can summon all your internal feelings of doubt, remorse, self loathing and fear. And yet it is truly mesmerizing.

I’ll have another go tomorrow night.

(Sorry no pic as forum incapable of putting it right way up yet again lol)

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,857 Posts
Sitting by a campfire, counting satellites in the sky.

Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon in the background, toastie warm with a gentle breeze blowing from across the river bed.

As good as it is for the soul, oddly the guitar solo in ‘Time’ can summon all your internal feelings of doubt, remorse, self loathing and fear. And yet it is truly mesmerizing.

I’ll have another go tomorrow night.

(Sorry no pic as forum incapable of putting it right way up yet again lol)
Are you sure you're not holding the phone upside down due to excessive alcohol consumption?

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,417 Posts
Are you sure you're not holding the phone upside down due to excessive alcohol consumption?
If you have a crapple phone you have to hold it long ways for photos. Something to do with this XF OS. Happens on other XF sites as well.

Or he is as you say rotten drunk again. Half his luck. I need a holiday. Simpson desert in six weeks.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts
Having to buy a new battery and starter motor for my work van on the same day.
That thing should be almost brand new now. ;) It would only need the steering wheel nut replacing now. ;)😇

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,528 Posts
That thing should be almost brand new now. ;) It would only need the steering wheel nut replacing now. ;)😇

Foo
Probably needs new blinker fluid, you can get plenty if you go to the wreckers and check out the BMWs or buses. 🤣

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts
Two hour skate to kick the day off.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
You chasing or being chased around by druggo's in some abandoned warehouse? 😁

Foo

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,351 Posts
You chasing or being chased around by druggo's in some abandoned warehouse? 😁

Foo
It's the old Mitsubishi factory that they have converted into it's own little hub.. Pretty cool idea! The concrette is nice and smooth and well lit so good for skating!

Rgren as for your comment... What would you rather i do? Wake up and sit on the couch and twiddle my thumbs? I was awake already it's a normal time for me to be up. I would have gone fishing but got the stupid yearly termite inspection this morning, fishing will have to wait till tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,475 Posts
It's the old Mitsubishi factory that they have converted into it's own little hub.. Pretty cool idea! The concrette is nice and smooth and well lit so good for skating!

Rgren as for your comment... What would you rather i do? Wake up and sit on the couch and twiddle my thumbs? I was awake already it's a normal time for me to be up. I would have gone fishing but got the stupid yearly termite inspection this morning, fishing will have to wait till tomorrow morning.
It's also the best time of the day for exercising. 😁

Foo

Reactions: Softy
5581 - 5600 of 5611 Posts