Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
5621 - 5640 of 5680 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,833 Posts
Memories. Have been cleaning out my shed for the past few weeks, thrown a lot of stuff out that I'd collected over the years. Can't remember what year (would be early 80's) but one year I was at Bathurst at the end of raceday the team had quite a few drinks and some of us went for a wander around the pits for a chat, I must confess to taking a shine to a Shell flag outside of Dick Johnson's tent as a souvenir, I had met and spoken with Dick a few times over the years. Anyway, long story short I found the flag in a box of bits and pieces today, I won't be throwing this out, I wonder if Dick wants it back???????

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Memories. Have been cleaning out my shed for the past few weeks, thrown a lot of stuff out that I'd collected over the years. Can't remember what year (would be early 80's) but one year I was at Bathurst at the end of raceday the team had quite a few drinks and some of us went for a wander around the pits for a chat, I must confess to taking a shine to a Shell flag outside of Dick Johnson's tent as a souvenir, I had met and spoken with Dick a few times over the years. Anyway, long story short I found the flag in a box of bits and pieces today, I won't be throwing this out, I wonder if Dick wants it back???????
View attachment 533272
Hava chat with these blokes. 😉

Reactions: Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Speakers have died in the Patrol. I don’t have the energy to replace them. Rang a business and they’ll replace them in about an hour. So, they source, supply and replace. Should only take about an hour. Would take me a lot longer and I’d most likely damage something. Winning. 😁👍

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
With age comes wisdom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I call that b, Idiot hasn't gotten any wiser.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,664 Posts
the fact that I cooked a pie with Cellery in it and Foo gave me a thumbs up..Warm and fuzzy.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
the fact that I cooked a pie with Cellery in it and Foo gave me a thumbs up..Warm and fuzzy.
You're warm n fuzzy from the celery spew that made it's way up. 🙄

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
New seat belt feelimg.
Gitted new seat belts to old patrol.
Dam didmt realise how bad the old ones were.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Didn't realise how bad your spelling could be neither.

Foo

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,486 Posts
Didn't realise how bad your spelling could be neither.

Foo

Dam stubby fingers and smart phone keyboards

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
5621 - 5640 of 5680 Posts