Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
5921 - 5940 of 5962 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
Don’t mean to be a wet blanket. DON‘T OVER DO IT. The extra recovery isn’t worth it. Trust me, I suffer this every few days. 🤬😩

Reactions: Foo and Softy

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
I'll be behaving...
Me, think I’m good, just do some normal stuff like mow, (do the lot) should take two or three goes at it, I have the time.
Suffer for the next week. 🤬🤬😡

Reactions: Foo and Softy

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,688 Posts
I was vacuuming last week and strained something which caused me pain for a few days. Frustrating!

Reactions: rgren2

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
18,393 Posts
grumpys one liners..Said no one ever .. :ROFLMAO:

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,748 Posts
So I was telling the apprentice about the dingoes at Telfer.

“Dingoes mauled a lady so they shot them all”, I said.

“”What, the ladies????” she asked, quite concerned.

“No mate, the dingoes.”

“Ah yes, of course 😂”, and she burst out laughing.

Gotta love the innocent expression on folk’s faces when they don’t get it.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,273 Posts
When you get a phone call from an old mate that you've done a training program for and he says that he's seeing differences in how he's riding now, despite having had a dislocated shoulder and cracked elbow over the last 6wks, I had him doing work on a stationary trainer so that he wouldn't lose strength from all the work that he had put in in the previous 4mths. 😁

I've known him for 50yrs :eek: and I'm the first person that has set out a schedule and explained why, I want him to do things the way I want. :cool: Others have also noted that they have noticed the difference in his riding. It makes it all worth while doing these things, when you get these calls but I also expect them to do as I ask and not waste my time, because even though he is a mate, I told him I will tell him to pliss off, if he doesn't do things the way I lay out. ;)

Foo

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,129 Posts
You should have taken that advice. 😁

5921 - 5940 of 5962 Posts