Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
6121 - 6140 of 6177 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Makes my day when I find out that dad will soon be replacing his zd30 turbo and intercooler with better ones, and I may be able to inherit his old stuff to try out on the SD33T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wonder what Santa could bring. 🤔🤔🤔🤔😉

·
Registered
1985 SD33T MK LWB Wagon
159 Posts
He's had that turbo for quite a while, lol. Wondering when he was getting around to fitting it.
Well, I'm not sure when he plans on fitting it, but hopefully it'll be some time in the next couple of years ;). Seriously though, he's got a pretty busy life with a lot of people to take care of, and doesn't get much time to work on the patrol, so I'm not holding it against him that it might not be a while, I'm just grateful that it'll happen eventually.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
Be a shame if there was actual footage of it doing any real challenging off road work. :rolleyes:

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Before Christmas I was looking to get a coupla extra Makita batteries, found some copies at a good price, so I ordered two, checked my PayPal and the price appeared to double. Stuff it, still a good price. They arrived today, four batteries, charged them up and they work as they should. Time will tell, but with this four and my original two, they’ll outlast me.
Table Wood Electronic instrument Automotive tire Bumper

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,761 Posts
Before Christmas I was looking to get a coupla extra Makita batteries, found some copies at a good price, so I ordered two, checked my PayPal and the price appeared to double. Stuff it, still a good price. They arrived today, four batteries, charged them up and they work as they should. Time will tell, but with this four and my original two, they’ll outlast me.
View attachment 537952
My son bought an adapter and now uses his Makita battery to power the fish finder on his Kayak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,903 Posts
Last Friday had to go to the sawmill to do a couple of small jobs. They had a few centres there. They were going to firewood so I asked could I have a couple. So quick trip home to grab the trailer. Only took them off today. They will make great bench seat or garden edge.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
On the tennis Rudd vs Busta Gut. One of them is a grunter.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Sinner was playing earlier.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,753 Posts
Being out on the road again :), drove back way to Beaudesert then down Mt Lindsay Hway to Kyogle then Summerland Way to Grafton, with a couple of diversions, hardly saw a vehicle after Beaudesert, great drive through that beautiful country. Rivers and dams full, rain and mist nearly all the way, one of the better 425k I've done in a while. Richmond River is flowing fiercely from its base. Tomorrow off again.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,761 Posts
Fixed the pool pump at the other house , it hasn’t been used for 15 years and the pool aka “The Swamp” is getting closer to being ready for draining, cleaning and refilling.
Just need the rain to stop and the ground to dry out as it’s absolutely soaked.
Not even the ride on can get around at the moment.

And the water fall is alive in the pool again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,664 Posts
Got my railblaza prize today from NZ from a comp I entered on their FB page. It's not huge but it's something I guess... Still $200 worth

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Well what do you want for nuffin? :unsure: 😇

Foo

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,888 Posts
Not being ungrateful.. Just getting in before some idiot says it's a chit prize etc. :)

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
18,192 Posts
Not being ungrateful.. Just getting in before some idiot says it's a chit prize etc. :)
Nothing wrong with the prize, can turn a very expensive boat from illegal to legal quickly. Would be a great carry in any boat.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,753 Posts
Driving. Left mates home today, joined up with Nowendoc Rd and the onto Forrest Way to Nundle the Chaffey Dam. Great drive, beautiful scenery made the corrugations and potholes worth it.
Cloud Sky Mountain Plant community Plant

6121 - 6140 of 6177 Posts