Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
6621 - 6640 of 6667 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 U R so wrong they are :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Need more information. 🤔

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
10,207 Posts
Need more information. 🤔

Know many couriers that bought them new and 12 months latter got rid of and bought something else, engine and gearbox issues with to much time of the road. Couriers do anywhere up to 1200 km a week though.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Know many couriers that bought them new and 12 months latter got rid of and bought something else, engine and gearbox issues with to much time of the road. Couriers do anywhere up to 1200 km a week though.
So this is recommendation from a friend of your uncles best mates sisters friend who used to have a beer at the pub with a bloke who knew someone that had a friend that hired one. 🤔

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
3,586 Posts
A mate of mine bought one with a blown turbo. Fixed it up, and used it as a courier. He absolutely loved it, and it never missed a beat.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Couriers do anywhere up to 1200 km a week though.
When working in Sydney, I did those k’s, must be slack couriers. 🙄 Mine was to and from work and weekend driving.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
19,840 Posts
Not like them teflon troyotas hey nick.:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,520 Posts
Finished cleaning out my uncles place today, had a guy come & take all the old furniture and rubbish away. It gets painted and new carpet next week, then goes on the market.
Do a bit of last minute cleaning in the morning, then drive the new set of wheels home.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,386 Posts
The old SD lives again. No apparent water leaks so far, no evidence of head gasket leak so far, and only one oil leak.
The oil leak was from a hose that I didn't touch, but whatever, I'm still calling it a win.

Once I grab my transfer case main gear and PTO drive gear from the machinist, I'll be able to take it for its first spin.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
Saw a great T Shirt today, must get one.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PEOPLE SKILLS
IT IS MY INTOLERANCE OF IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,428 Posts
Woo hoo, long weekend this weekend, Friday off for showday. 😁
Wonder what others are doing, I won’t be going to the show, Maryborough show probably can’t match the Royal Easter (doubt if they’ll have a stabbing murder though).
Too many people in one place for me, wouldn’t suit my grouchyness. 🤣🤣

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
What Makes Your Day? It may sound a bit weird but 'I love this forum'. After many years and thousands of conversation and many meetups I feel as though I personally know many of you (in fact I do), our forum is going from strength to strength where many of our 'opposition' have failed. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
What Makes Your Day? It may sound a bit weird but 'I love this forum'. After many years and thousands of conversation and many meetups I feel as though I personally know many of you (in fact I do), our forum is going from strength to strength where many of our 'opposition' have failed. Thanks guys.
I frequent 2 forums while i am at work (in-between customers) the other being a footy page. The positivity of this place is brilliant especially in contrast to the footy page that is so negative. Not to mention the many FB groups that are nothing but drama just to get a answer.

·
Registered
nissan
1,997 Posts
I frequent 2 forums while i am at work (in-between customers) the other being a footy page. The positivity of this place is brilliant especially in contrast to the footy page that is so negative. Not to mention the many FB groups that are nothing but drama just to get a answer.
Just don't go into the song titles thread the admin in there is harsh @45/70 Kicks people out for weeks for no apparent reason :) :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 45/70 and Haggie

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,552 Posts
I agree.
Its a major part that keeps me looking at patrols for a future rig.

Might even end up with a zd30......

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

6621 - 6640 of 6667 Posts